Chesterfield tickets.

Guest gingerowl1

Guest gingerowl1

I wouldnt normally be begging for tickets as I understand once they are gone, they are gone!

BUT, my friend organised getting our tickets for chez game. We wanted 8 but due to issue with booking online and the fact it kept crashing she was only able to get 6. So, all 8 of our names were put in a hat and 6 drawn out last night. She didnt get pulled out.

Id told her not to include herself in the draw as she'd put the effort into buying them, but she did as she felt bad for not succeeding in getting 8 (i would have been much more selfish, but then again im not as nice as her...)

So, this is a pleading ask for a spare chesterfield ticket.....if anyone has one please please get in touch.

Thanks you in advance.

ps does anyone know if any pubs will be open in chesterfield before the game or will they be close? Anyone any ideas where to go if they are open?

I need a ticket more, im from chesterfield and im a owl through and through! Home and away just missed out due to work commitments! Give me yours and you can listen to it on the radio with her with some candles...!

get one on their end like i have (you need to know someone with a s/t though)

I wouldnt normally be begging for tickets as I understand once they are gone, they are gone!

BUT, my friend organised getting our tickets for chez game. We wanted 8 but due to issue with booking online and the fact it kept crashing she was only able to get 6. So, all 8 of our names were put in a hat and 6 drawn out last night. She didnt get pulled out.

Id told her not to include herself in the draw as she'd put the effort into buying them, but she did as she felt bad for not succeeding in getting 8 (i would have been much more selfish, but then again im not as nice as her...)

So, this is a pleading ask for a spare chesterfield ticket.....if anyone has one please please get in touch.

Thanks you in advance.

ps does anyone know if any pubs will be open in chesterfield before the game or will they be close? Anyone any ideas where to go if they are open?

Put your money in together and buy her one of these.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2605247,00.html

Typical Wednesday balls up, fans who attend every away game and queued early when the tickets went on sale were constantly told while queing that no tickets were being sold on the internet, then with only aound sixty people having bought them they were now all gone. How come there are no corporate offers for Exeter !!!!!!!!!!!! typical

get one on their end like i have (you need to know someone with a s/t though)

Same here. Got 2 on monday for the East stand. Mate is a season ticket holder at B2net. Suspect there will be a few more of us Chesterfield Owls snapping up the last of their unsold tickets. Blue and white scarf wont look out of place

Same here. Got 2 on monday for the East stand. Mate is a season ticket holder at B2net. Suspect there will be a few more of us Chesterfield Owls snapping up the last of their unsold tickets. Blue and white scarf wont look out of place

Your mate's a bit of an idiot frankly.

(I charge £100 a pair by the way :biggrin: )

Bet that 3,000 owls in the away end will be joined by 3,000 more in the home end. lol

2800 + handful maybe.

west stand for me (near the owls end tho), was down at the window kiosks at 9.30 on monday

Edited by brian joicey