Chesterfield tickets.

Guest gingerowl1

get one on their end like i have (you need to know someone with a s/t though)

I would do but with chesterfield being such a tinpot town i know just about everyone going to the game and if it gets round theres a owl on the kop then you might see me running across the pitch and diving into the away end!

There must be someone somewhere with one ticket, that is. Just one!

I would do but with chesterfield being such a tinpot town i know just about everyone going to the game and if it gets round theres a owl on the kop then you might see me running across the pitch and diving into the away end!

There must be someone somewhere with one ticket, that is. Just one!

Don't be such a ***.

Guest Big Guns

Hope you can talk better than you type or you'll be a dead giveaway.

Bah ,bah ,bah ,bah...you getting turned on...... I reckon one more bah and you will be making a mess on your monitor...

Guest blueowl3103

How is that me being a ***? Cant go anywhere with out seeing someone I know, nevermind football!

I agree! Not that you are a *** that is! The tinpot town and not being able to go anywhere without seeing someone. I remember standing in the away end at saltergate with my brother in law and the home fans were shouting his name from the Cross St terrace. Can't go anywhere!

Guest blueowl3103

This is what I don't get. Fair enough support who you want but why would you slag off your home town?

What I don't get is why you come on here to make pointless comments instead of going on your own teams forum.

I wouldnt normally be begging for tickets as I understand once they are gone, they are gone!

BUT, my friend organised getting our tickets for chez game. We wanted 8 but due to issue with booking online and the fact it kept crashing she was only able to get 6. So, all 8 of our names were put in a hat and 6 drawn out last night. She didnt get pulled out.

Id told her not to include herself in the draw as she'd put the effort into buying them, but she did as she felt bad for not succeeding in getting 8 (i would have been much more selfish, but then again im not as nice as her...)

So, this is a pleading ask for a spare chesterfield ticket.....if anyone has one please please get in touch.

Thanks you in advance.

ps does anyone know if any pubs will be open in chesterfield before the game or will they be close? Anyone any ideas where to go if they are open?

I didn't get one either

Tough poo poo

I agree! Not that you are a *** that is! The tinpot town and not being able to go anywhere without seeing someone. I remember standing in the away end at saltergate with my brother in law and the home fans were shouting his name from the Cross St terrace. Can't go anywhere!

This is what I don't get. Fair enough support who you want but why would you slag off your home town?

Haha thats the reason I cant go in the home end! I slagged my own town off for that exact reason I cant go anywhere without seeing someone you know. Muppet.

P.S I reallly need a ticket for the away end! Just one!

Haha thats the reason I cant go in the home end! I slagged my own town off for that exact reason I cant go anywhere without seeing someone you know. Muppet.

P.S I reallly need a ticket for the away end! Just one!

With you seeing someone I know?

You aren't very bright are you?