who was to blame

Why do we have to blame someone? FFS lets be positive, we are having a fantastic season so far and were desperately unlucky today. Walsall away next represents a great chance to pick up another 3 points.

I know Reda couldve chopped him but we'd sorely miss him during a busy period, he's been class for us.

I want to know how a centre half is allowed to play a daisy cutting pass through the middle of the park? Where the flip was the rest of the team? Everyone was stood out wide leaving a huge gap.

Couldn't get 2 the game owing 2 having 2 work, but after being 2 down early doors & then 4-2 up late on who was 2 blame 4 the goals.

a hole in the defensive midfield almost the size of the one we used to take to reading every year...

it's called lines and it failed to support semedo one bit today...

I'd say the Bennet sub contributed.

At one stage we were in control passing the ball around then the ball got passed to Bennet and he just stood there waiting for it when he had a player behind him who surprise surprise nipped in and went on an attach.

Then shortly after they were attacking down the right and Bennet was there backing off pointing instead of closing down himself/

Guest wilyfox

who cares about blame... that was a terrific game of football, and we didn't lose. we could have been burried in the opening 25 minutes, but the team showed great strength of character to turn that around. of course there were mistakes; you don't get a hockey score-line without mistakes, but i thought there were far more positives than negatives to worry about blame. 28,600 at a league one match...goals galore...another point on the board...and as good as we were to overhaul their lead, Jordan Rhodes would not have deserved to finish in a losing side today.