We ARE going up

Guest TonyOwl88

Better than Huddersfield, (largely due to their heavy reliance on 1 player imo)

Better than blunts, (too soft)

Better than MK, (All flash, no trousers)

Charlton don't impress me.

Let's go

You've got to take the positives out of this. We scored 4 against one of our rivals who had a striker who was inspired. We fought back from 2 down & we're still unbeaten at home. Huddersfield are better away than at home. We mustn't forget they won 4-0 at Brentford & 3-0 at the pigs. Yeah, its gutting to concede so late but we're 2nd going into Christmas & I would've taken that at the start of the season.

We need to look at the positives from here - today we showed that we can score more than a couple per game, our good home run has continued and Megson can use the semi-set back as a platform for teamtalks and other motivational acts.

Its high time that we started a game at a better tempo and blow the opposition away in the first half an hour.

Agreed, we've played all the top sides now and have been more than a match for each of them.

Take Rhodes and Evans out of their sides and the pigs and Huddersfield will struggle, we lose our top goal scorer and carry on our charge to second.

I also think there's not a side in this division who will beat us at Hillsborough.

Agreed, we've played all the top sides now and have been more than a match for each of them.

Take Rhodes and Evans out of their sides and the pigs and Huddersfield will struggle, we lose our top goal scorer and carry on our charge to second.

I also think there's not a side in this division who will beat us at Hillsborough.

Agree 100%.