Shout like never before.

Guest 365swfc

Guest 365swfc

We need to make the old lady sound like days gone by Today. Remember Chelsea in the Semi final or the Germans in the Uefa cup? Days like these stay in the memory forever. If we can push the team on and be the 12th man then the points could be vital come May?

Guest Distraught!

We need to make the old lady sound like days gone by Today. Remember Chelsea in the Semi final or the Germans in the Uefa cup? Days like these stay in the memory forever. If we can push the team on and be the 12th man then the points could be vital come May?

Nice kop out of trying to spell the name!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Come to think of it, perhaps I can't either:

Kaiserslautern

Right or Wrong?

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Fully Agree . We need the points to make a serious push to get out of this league.

Sing your heart out for the Lads!

Sing your heart out . For the lads !

Now off to the chemist for the strepsils.

Watching the clip of the play off final really makes me wish we had a Massive screen/scoreboard down at Hillsborough,,imagine playing that before a game,,it would get to the supporters and really Rev them up,,,inspirational or what,,always brings a tear to my eyes,,,, :st2:

Edited by 0wl4life