Blackburn Rovers 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday - Wednesday 24th August

Guest Willie Henderson

Unfortunatley not a priority for us this season and unlike last night we're we saw 4 premier league sides go out, i can't see us causing an upset, especially seeing as we'll be playing a weakened team,sad really as it didn't stop Mk Dons hammering Norwich or Rochdale beating QPR !

If we play our strongest team we'll have half a chance but we won't so can't see nothin but a thrashing,hope i'm wrong of course.

Come on Wednesday !

Actually it's not that unreal, players fitness and the league are much more higher priorities than getting nowhere in the cup nobody takes seriously.

Yes the league is the main priority - we get it !! But you can't seriously be satisfied with us losing, regardless if it's against a team higher than us in the Carling Cup 2nd Round.

I don't mind the whole squad rotation policy but how many times do managers say a BIG factor in performance (as a team or individual players) is confidence, so what better way to gain more confidence than beating a Premier League team at their ground irrespective of competition ?!

Likewise, what a way to kill confidence if we put out a 'weakened' side to then get smashed 6-0. I'm pretty sure some of the Norwich & Swansea players are pretty demoralised right now.

Edited by Euse

Ok, maybe I worded it incorrectly.

I would obviously like us to win every game we played but that's not going to happen as we all know, and so it wouldn't be the end of the world if we lost in the cup to a Premier League team.

UTO FTB WAWAW IYDFBTYAB etc.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I would obviously like us to win every game we played but that's not going to happen as we all know, and so it wouldn't be the end of the world if we lost in the cup to a Premier League team.

lol

People always back down far too easily.. Stick up for yourself.

2/10

Man up, dont let them push you about!