Sheffield Wednesday Vs Rochdale

Guest 03 owl

Official Match day Thread :)

Sheff Wed v Rochdale

Npower League One

Venue: Hillsborough Home of the Blue and White Wizard's

Coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio, Final Score & highlights on The Football League Show

Match details to follow.

VIEWS FROM THE TRAINING GROUND

Rochdale manager Steve Eyre told BBC Radio Manchester:

"It's something that we're relishing, we're excited and we're prepared.

"Obviously you're playing the likes of Sheffield Wednesday[/b], Huddersfield and Preston but you've got to take them as they come.

"At this level it's all about getting a positive result which is something that I crave and as a competitor I enjoy."

Come on Wednesday lets have em

Edited by 03 owl

Right, well to start off It's not even the day of the match and to have a match day thread (I know you said you can't wait + It's early) for the first game of the season is quite frankly insulting.

Secondly the lack of detail in OP is embarrassing, no location or KO time. Also the thread title is pathetic!

1/10.

Guest 03 owl

Official Match day Thread :)

Sheff Wed v Rochdale

Npower League One

Venue: Hillsborough Home of the Blue and White Wizard's

Coverage: Wednesday player, BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio, Final Score & highlights on The Football League Show

Match details to follow.

In case there is a Surprise

VIEWS FROM THE TRAINING GROUND

Rochdale manager Steve Eyre told BBC Radio Manchester:

"It's something that we're relishing, we're excited and we're prepared.

"Obviously you're playing the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield and Preston but you've got to take them as they come.

"At this level it's all about getting a positive result which is something that I crave and as a competitor I enjoy."

Come on Wednesday lets have em

Guest 03 owl

We now have two threads, with poor titles. Someone delete them, starting them early is a BAD omen.

Make your own then spunk trumpet.

Guest Saturday Owl

Make your own then spunk trumpet.

Sorry Homer, don't take it personally.

You start one mate, if memory serves you did some decent ones last season? :biggrin:

I'm not that fussed really, just annoying people. :biggrin: But if there's no improvements I may have to step in and save our season. :ph34r:

We now have two threads, with poor titles. Someone delete them, starting them early is a BAD omen.

Quite correct.

The official match day thread has to have both the team names in full. Owls, Wednesday, Sheff Wed don't count. It's got to be Sheffield Wednesday. Always.