Sheffield Wednesday Vs Rochdale

Head says 0-0

Heart says 1-0 (Jones from a set piece)

I've been thinking 'no rumbleing way' about this until I realised you meant JonesR, not JonesD. :ph34r:

I still think it feels like a draw - Wednesday 1 - 1 Dale (Prutton 88, O'Grady 55).

I've been a bit underwhelmed by the pre-season but finally starting to feel the excitement now - got our 16-month old toddler running around the living room shouting "Owl! Owl! Owl!" with a Wednesday fridge magnet to build up the atmosphere...

I managed to arrange the weather here in France...raining...damn shame I have to sit inside and listen to the match on Player....tut.... :-)

NO!!!!!!!!!!! disaster that is neither dog walking or car washing weather we're doomed I tell ya doomed :sad:

That's assuming you've taken both or at least one of them

© os

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v ROCHDALE

Owls: Weaver, Buxton, R Jones, Batth, Bennett, Palmer, Semedo, Prutton, Sedgwick, Madine, Morrison

Unused substitutes: O'Donnell, Otsemebor, R Johnson, D Jones, O'Connor

Rochdale: Kean, Darby, Widdowson, Holness, Trotman, Kennedy, Jones, Grimes, Adams, Tutte, Akpa Akpro

Unused substitutes: Lucas, Twaddle, Thompson, Marshall, O'Grady

NO!!!!!!!!!!! disaster that is neither dog walking or car washing weather we're doomed I tell ya doomed :sad:

That's assuming you've taken both or at least one of them

..both here...both ready if necessary ...all is well in the world... lol

© os

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v ROCHDALE

Owls: Weaver, Buxton, R Jones, Batth, Bennett, Palmer, Semedo, Prutton, Sedgwick, Madine, Morrison

Unused substitutes: O'Donnell, Otsemebor, R Johnson, D Jones, O'Connor

Rochdale: Kean, Darby, Widdowson, Holness, Trotman, Kennedy, Jones, Grimes, Adams, Tutte, Akpa Akpro

Unused substitutes: Lucas, Twaddle, Thompson, Marshall, O'Grady

Hmm, 4-4-2 with Palmer wide on the left? Still worried about our lack of striking options if either Madine or Clinton get crocked / sent off - I think we'd have to go 4-5-1 unless Palmer can double up as a second forward...

Morning all Lets get this season started. Just a note to all the part timers who only come on here on matchday and clog up the server............................................flip OFF

Reyt, looking forward to this.

On holiday in Florida, I've sent the wife and kids off to the Waterpark, and stayed behind at the villa for the match. Lovely and peaceful aaah!

Got Owlstalk up on the laptop, got the commentary on Wednesday Player, sorted my prediction out, and looking forward to a nice day's football.

Only 9.50 here which is a little strange, but can't wait for kick off.

A fridge full of Mississippi Mud and Hornsbys cider to keep me company too.

Might need a dip in the pool at half time though. Aaaaah! Bring it on!

Morning all Lets get this season started. Just a note to all the part timers who only come on here on matchday and clog up the server............................................flip OFF

Mornin' Mick up bright and early I see! 7am kickoffs every week, now thats detication my friend!