Morrison

Madine

Subs

O Connor

Beevers

Palmer

R Johnson

Reynolds

Can't see any other line up - maybe Palmer might play instead of D Jones. Unless we go for a 5-3-2 and play Beevers or R Johnson as a sweeper and play O Connor - Prutton - Semedo in centre mid

Apart from the injured JJ, Coke and Otsemobor, and the goalkeepers, isn't that literally every first team squad member we have?! Scary.

May as well stick a keeper on the bench instead of one of the three CBs, unless the plan is to go 1-0 up and then switch to a 7-3-0 formation.

May as well put Modest on the bench as well in case one of the strikers has to come off. Not a great option, but he is/was very highly rated believe it or not. Problem for him will be if he does come on there'll be loads of muttering around the ground that he's "one of those poo poo kids who lost 14-0" which won't do his confidence any good.

Like the rest of you I've been sat twiddling my thumbs for the last few months on a Saturday. Fly to America later today for three weeks so first game for me isn't till Charlton away early September! I'll be keep a close eye on events though! UTO

Guest Johnbloodaxe

A win would be a great start AND put real pressure on those players \ agents \ clubs playing hard to get with signings deals, if we donlt score however the pressure may go the other way...BUT I think we will win today...

lol