Jose "The Bulldozer" Semedo

We've needed someone to protect the back four for ages. Its a shame we cant get all the right pieces of the jigsaw together at the same time. We either have a midfield that is lightweight but contributes goals or a more solid one, but not both. Unless Coke or Palmer get involved.

We've needed someone to protect the back four for ages. Its a shame we cant get all the right pieces of the jigsaw together at the same time. We either have a midfield that is lightweight but contributes goals or a more solid one, but not both. Unless Coke or Palmer get involved.

I agree to an extent. But in my mind there is no doubt that our midfield will be much, much more effective this season, even taking into account the lack of creativity.

I agree to an extent. But in my mind there is no doubt that our midfield will be much, much more effective this season, even taking into account the lack of creativity.

it was a treat watching prutton and semedo kick stokes midfield all over hillsborough, these two are exactly what weve needed for years.

i only hope they can keep the yellow card count down