Leigh Griffiths rumour...

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but a couple of mates have told me this morning that we're interested in taking Leigh Griffiths from Wolves on a season-long loan.

Don't know anything about him but according to Wiki, Wolves only signed him in January from Dundee, where he scored 34 in 62 games.

Anyone heard anything?

Guest thekelch

He was the star of my promotion team with Wednesday on Footy Manager 2011, hitting 20 goals. Small, quick and a good finisher - perfect alongside a big man!

*reminds self that Football Manager is not real*

The last 5 players e signed from Wolves i think were:

Adam Proudlock

Leon Clarke

Darren Potter

Michael Gray

Danny Batth

I'd be dubious with that success rate, they seem to enjoy pulling our pants down.

Weird logic that. In that case we'd best not sign Ebanks-Blake or Michale Kightly then. :blush:

The last 5 players e signed from Wolves i think were:

Adam Proudlock

Leon Clarke

Darren Potter

Michael Gray

Danny Batth

I'd be dubious with that success rate, they seem to enjoy pulling our pants down.

All were great while on loan here, it is permanent transfers from there we must stay well clear of :blush:

He was the star of my promotion team with Wednesday on Footy Manager 2011, hitting 20 goals. Small, quick and a good finisher - perfect alongside a big man!

*reminds self that Football Manager is not real*

You stole my post! (Less the bottom bit lol )

Guest wilyfox

youtube footage of him looks interesting. appears to have a tidy finish with his left peg. seriously dodgy hair though! some very good examples of Scottish football defending ala Reynolds styleee which doesn't help Griffiths' case.

Guest Saturday Owl

I'd be happy with this, if it's true that is and not a load of BS.

Not got a look in at Wolves yet, but is still only young and needs a loan move to develop his career.