Arctic monkeys video

Guest York-owl-chris

Guest York-owl-chris

Just spotted on the video to Arctic Monkeys - Don't sit down cause ive moved your chair a short clip of waddle playing for wednesday

nice to see them putting their beloved owls on !

good tune too

0:52

Guest York-owl-chris

One of them is an Owl Russ but I think he left, the old drummer.

on soccer am they said they're all wednesday fans, on Youtube somewhere

Guest christheowl

when are people going to wake up and realise there united fans. they were at the Barnsley game and was on the pitch at half time promoting the song. The waddle thing is because the drummer is an owl.

ohhh and popes dead :ph34r:

Guest davylowe

when are people going to wake up and realise there united fans. they were at the Barnsley game and was on the pitch at half time promoting the song. The waddle thing is because the drummer is an owl.

ohhh and popes dead :ph34r:

Wrong. all the monkeys are owls fans anyone saying they are not do not know the facts

been on the cop with them all

My mate tours with them and been pals all his life.

fact fact fact.

Guest davylowe

This is getting boring now. Three of them are Wednesday and the other doesn't care. The scrawny hairy singer is often in the uncovered corner of the kop stood in front of me. If he is a blade then he's a really bad one.

all of them are wednesdayites.

Who gives two fvcks?

If they're Wednesdayites, then great! If not, then who gives a rats arse?

Still nice to see Chrissy skinning Giggs though!

Their music is brilliant, the fact their from Sheffield is the icing on the cake, the fact that they're ALL Wednesdayites is just the cherry on top.

Why did you do that :rolleyes: theres going to be a massive 500+ post argument now.

Well when we previously had this argument a month or so back Wolfmanjack quite clearly said that he would bring Jamie Cooke (some relation to him) around to my house to prove to me once and for all they're Wesnesdayites.

Since this comment, Jamie Cook as been in this country with the Arctic Monkeys and also Wolfmanjack knows exactly where I live, so no excuses there.

And basically I'm still waiting.

Oh andthe Soccer AM video doesn't count as rumour as it Alex Turner lost a bet with his good mate, the lead from Reverand, don't know his name, and he lost that bet and that was is punishment.

Don't know how true that is though.

I'm awaiting the arrival of Jamie Cook on my doorstep (please no Pigs shirt, as won't be allowed anywhere near the property) to prove to me, coming from the horses mouth, that they're all or some are Wednesday.

Until that point, they're Pigs