Should I stay or should I go?

we didnt go lookin 4 it we got of the minibus to see em attacking innocent wednesday fans so we steamed em

I was backing you up on this one bg.

I was trying to say you didn't go looking for it and I saw what happened that night.

It's the same night that Mick Hucknall tried to attack me in the bogs of the Ball at Eccy I think. :biggrin:

Guest Big Guns

I was trying to say you didn't go looking for it and I saw what happened that night.

It's the same night that Mick Hucknall tried to attack me in the bogs of the Ball at Eccy I think. :biggrin:

lol lol

yes its cos of me that the crowds are down from an incident in the early 90s nowt to do with the years of crap football its cos of me ,also you should be thanking us for looking after the wednesday fans who were getting a beating of the blunts.

I said ONE of the reasons, not THE reason.

I agree with this in the main.

However, their lot were around the back of The Kop attacking the families who should be allowed to go to a game without hassle.

Sometimes it happens and it's justified. Big Guns never said they went looking for it which is pathetic IMO.

I stand corrected, its just the way BG seems to glorify violence. He never put it like that TBH.

He did what? The wee ginger poo ? I thought he was a rag?

I had the shits on play-off final day, I spent at least 20 minutes of the second half sat on the toilet at the Millennium Stadium.

I ended up missing MacLean's penalty, which was a confusing experience at the time due to hearing three loud cheers in a short space of time. I didn't have a clue what was going off while I was under the stand, but it turned out that it was the penalty decision, the red card, then obviously the goal.

I had no idea what the score was going to be when I came out from the toilet, it could have been 5-1 to Hartlepool after those cheers for all I knew.

Guest Big Guns

You all need to rumbleing grow up then and realise its only a sport and mindless arseholes like you are one of the reasons for dwindling crowds.

Destroying the family atmosphere.

Leave the fighting to the real men over in Afgan not some coked up casuals wanting a tear up!

it was a bit of billy in them days and the odd e or 2 no charlie in them days :mad:

Guest sotonowl

This aftertoon I had an operation to rep two wisdom teeth from my mouth.

I had tried to schedule the appointment around our home games, but a cancellation came through today that meant I could get it over and done with.

I'm currently doped up on co-codemine and anti-inflammatories, plus i'm spitting more blood than, erm, someone who spits blood a lot.

The question is, should I still go to the match tomorrow?

Currently, the drugs are working, maaaan, but opening my jaw further than a centimetre is currently a no-go.

Also, what's the illest or incapacitated you've ever been when at a match? And what's the worst thing you've ever had that's kept you from even setting off?

I can remember my dad having severe shits on the day on the 93 Cup final - it must have been going through him like air through a sieve for him to miss that one.

Did you see agent adams down there,he was having a couple of wisdom teeth pu in today