3 of the 6 targets already here....

If we are signing these three and rebuild the midfield with some genuine quality, I'd be happy However we would need to bring in some outstanding players but if the manager has scouted players better than Osbourne, we're in for a treat. Frailties at left back and a lack of pace up front would still be a major issue though

Thought Mandaric said (at the Wednesdayite meeting) that 5 out of 6 of the names weren't currently at the club.

But then that did confuse me cos I'd have expected us to go for Mellor and R.Jones at least.

Who knows!

He said 5 out of 6 will be completely new! strongly suggest one of 3 is a target but i guess he could be looking at a past player???

He did use the word 'target' which means it is possible we won't get all or any of them? Unless the homework has been done to get an understanding they will come to the club already

Either way, we must be realistic on who might or might not come to the club......It is the 3rd Division and there will be a cap on how much they are willing to pay in wages. Not sure how much money will be put aside of transfer fees either.

In other words.....we can wish for who ever we want......it doesn't mean we can have them!

Guest Sniper1

We need at least one quality midfielder, and a left winger. I'd be more than happy if we made just the 5 signings if we brought Batth, Jones and Mellor back here. I feel with Palmer we already have a midfielder there we just need some one to partner him......two midfielders would be great if they were both quality but I think we could do with just 1.

A promotion winning side.

......................Weaver

Otsemobor..Jones..Batth..______

Johnson..______..______..______

................Madine..Mellor

Don't think we will get Batth back, im hoping though.

Reda Johnson/Mark Beevers are good enough for this league though.

We need a left back, Buxton's versatility is a must and might be needed to play anywhere across the back 4.

We need a new midfield, we need energy and aggression.

I would also like raw pace as another option up front, Madine, Mellor, Morrison and Usain Bolt (you know what i mean).

If we don't count Batth as an option then the 6 signings would be Rob Jones, Neil Mellor, Left back and 3 midfielders of real quality.

Happy days.

A promotion winning side.

......................Weaver

Otsemobor..Jones..Batth..______

Johnson..______..______..______

................Madine..Mellor

Don't think we will get Batth back, im hoping though.

Reda Johnson/Mark Beevers are good enough for this league though.

We need a left back, Buxton's versatility is a must and might be needed to play anywhere across the back 4.

We need a new midfield, we need energy and aggression.

I would also like raw pace as another option up front, Madine, Mellor, Morrison and Usain Bolt (you know what i mean).

If we don't count Batth as an option then the 6 signings would be Rob Jones, Neil Mellor, Left back and 3 midfielders of real quality.

Happy days.

If Otsemobor is a regualr next season, we wont be anywhere near a promotion team. He's been a weak link at every club he's played at. Even Rotherham carted him after ten games. He will prove to be one of the worst defenders at Hillsborough in donkeys' years.

If Otsemobor is a regualr next season, we wont be anywhere near a promotion team. He's been a weak link at every club he's played at. Even Rotherham carted him after ten games. He will prove to be one of the worst defenders at Hillsborough in donkeys' years.

Not been bad this end of the season, fairly recently back from injury as well. A little unfair saying he is going to be sh*t when he's been part of what has become a much more solid defence.

Not been bad this end of the season, fairly recently back from injury as well. A little unfair saying he is going to be sh*t when he's been part of what has become a much more solid defence.

He's been carted out of every team he's played for. Go onto other teams' forums and ask for an opinion on him. here are a couple of Southampton season ticket holdrs in Kiveton, and when I asked what he was like, when we signed him, the response, in union, was flippingshite. He played ten games for Rotherham, and was got rid of fairly swiftly by Swindon and Norwich.

He's just like the "defensive" version of JJ, quite quick, but rubbish.