Pre=Season Tour

I know this is probably a dumb question - but in Norfolk we dont get too much football news aside from the glories of 'the City' - but where is the pre-season tour for 2011? Are the dates known yet either.

I saw the link re: Visit Malta sponsorship - are we going back there?

I fully expect comments about being 'dumb' and from Norfolk - marrying your sister, eating carrots, Sale of the Century etc ..... but could someone answer the question as well please?

Thanks

post-14240-070265100 1304351870_thumb.jp

Guest scott_andrew_william

Austria, just no dates or anything put together yet

Wasn't that last season?

Guest BigDave

Wasn't that last season?

I know of 2 people that have emailed the club and have had replies saying it's Austria but nothing more than that, 2 separate people as well on different occasions have told me

Guest Sheff Owl

Well Megson was on RS the other day saying that Pre - Season has all been arranged, we know the opposition, as well as an open day at Hillsborough.

Why not come over to Norway?

Cheap drinks and good looking girls.................

Cheap drinks you say?

We went to Sweden for pre-season 2003 and the lager was £4 a pint there (It's not even £4 a pint in England now 8 years later) and Norway is supposed to be more expensive! :happy:

I know this is probably a dumb question - but in Norfolk we dont get too much football news aside from the glories of 'the City' - but where is the pre-season tour for 2011? Are the dates known yet either.

I saw the link re: Visit Malta sponsorship - are we going back there?

I fully expect comments about being 'dumb' and from Norfolk - marrying your sister, eating carrots, Sale of the Century etc ..... but could someone answer the question as well please?

Thanks

Well come to mention it ... :ph34r: