Megson : IF YOU DONT F****** BOUNCE !

When one of their players went down injured me and the other 6 dwarfs thought it would be worth a shout at starting "Megson give us a song" ... after loads more people joined in he then walked infront of our section (closest to the dugout) and started bouncing and laughing !

It was so funny but dont know if anyone else saw it in the other stands etc ... !

The bloke is up for a laugh if nowt else ! Legend lol

Was class , was stood just behind you lot in dwarf outfits. Thats one good thing about this poo division, your that close to the dugouts/ players etc you can have banter with them.

Was a little unsure with Megson when he first came but got a feeling next season will be a good one UTO. Gary Megsons barmy army!!

Was class , was stood just behind you lot in dwarf outfits. Thats one good thing about this poo division, your that close to the dugouts/ players etc you can have banter with them.

Was a little unsure with Megson when he first came but got a feeling next season will be a good one UTO. Gary Megsons barmy army!!

I was stood next to the post behind the biggest Dwarf.

Thats exactly what we need. A close liason and banter between Manager/Team and the fans, it will form a stronger bonding in the long run. If you look at our past Big Ron was ace at it and just look at the team on the pitch.

Maybe, but Atkinson was a bloody good manager as well.......................................

I warmed to Megson after this match!

I liked the way he was laughing, joking and joining in with banter. The players were great too its nice to see some team spirit amongst them and the fans again.

Dopey

Can only get stronger next season hopefully !

Doc