Wednesday Vs Exeter

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Hammer them.

Some of our players need to right that particular wrong.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and rid us completely of the bitterly disappointing shadow that was Irvine....

This season has been s##t we;ll the last 12 have but days like today don't happenn to often yes we have failed badly very badly and it should'nt be forgotten easily but next saturday as many Owls as possible who can afford to go should get down to Hillsborough and celebrate yes celebrate what has happen to the blunts they have come to our level but today well today WAS the day our quest to regain top spot in this city started anything else but that next season will be a shattering blow.

And breathe!!

Guest bevowls2000

Let's celebrate what has happened to our club this season, finally debt free with a manager who I believe can produce the goods and a chairman who wants to.

Anyone know how/if we could get a flag saying 'Thank you Milan' or some banners? or something like that?

laugh.gif With our Stewards! Do you want me to do the fire certificate?

I had a look for software to try and make life size face mask but no luck as of yet

On the subject of banners do you reckon we could spell out ' thank you Milan' in blue a white paper/ card on the Kop and get every one to hold the up. Maybe do it on the two blocks where 'The Owls' is a the owl picture?

laugh.gif With our Stewards! Do you want me to do the fire certificate?

I had a look for software to try and make life size face mask but no luck as of yet

On the subject of banners do you reckon we could spell out ' thank you Milan' in blue a white paper/ card on the Kop and get every one to hold the up. Maybe do it on the two blocks where 'The Owls' is a the owl picture?

:laugh: :laugh:

Thought that might be a bit of a problem.

The Blue & White paper thing might be a bit hard to do but we could give it a go!

If I had to choose between promotion this season and have that horrible lot still in charge or this god awful season and having Mandaric there i'd stay in League 1 again.

Mandaric is the only positive out of it all, but what a MASSIVE positive.

Ill be glad when it's all behind us and we can start from fresh next year.

UTO

Not overly bothered about giving most of the players a clap at the end but if Milan did a little lap of honour as it were that'd be good. Lets have some songs about him sung too, the guy has saved us, is pushing us forward and we rarely show him we appreciate it.

Looking forward to the meeting with him so I can tell him, thats if I;ve got a ticket.

Not overly bothered about giving most of the players a clap at the end but if Milan did a little lap of honour as it were that'd be good. Lets have some songs about him sung too, the guy has saved us, is pushing us forward and we rarely show him we appreciate it.

Looking forward to the meeting with him so I can tell him, thats if I;ve got a ticket.

And I've got me a ticket so I can tell him how much we appreciate what he's done so far.

Liking the Wednesdayite organised/aided idea. Is this possible?

5677026118_9fd151a65c_b.jpg

Print your own mask. What do you think? Make it fit A4 when you print it and you're on to a winner megson.gif

Exactly what i mean.

Would be better giving them away on the day if could get a mass print, simply because people wouldnt be arsed to print them

And I've got me a ticket so I can tell him how much we appreciate what he's done so far.

Liking the Wednesdayite organised/aided idea. Is this possible?

Started a thread in the Wednesdayite section.

Printing and handing out of the masks is an ideal start and something Wednesdayite could do easily.