Guest Go For It Owl

Usual end of season fancy dress ? Celebrate the end of season and the rebirth of The Wednesday CC by making your fancy dress apparel Cricket Whites.

LETS SEE THOSE WHITE SHIRTS AND TROUSERS EVERYONE....THE WEDNESDAY CC ARE BACK !

SORTED :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest christheowl

Im going as batman (original) my mates going as robin. On our minibuss we have bananas in pajamas and sonic !

Guest intercity0wl

I would have liked to Dress up, more following a theme though.

The OS used to post a general theme...nothing this year

Mmmm now you mention it the club do seem to have gone quiet on anything and everything regarding making matchdays better, although they do still warn that parking on certain roads may result in a ticket..

Nowt like that has happened since LS left - it's like we've gone all mardy and serious....

Mmmm now you mention it the club do seem to have gone quiet on anything and everything regarding making matchdays better, although they do still warn that parking on certain roads may result in a ticket..

Fan focus at The Club has Gone, everything Lee did is going to waste.

The current focus seems to be 'make the team good and the fans will come' personally I think there is a balance somewhere in-between...

Usual end of season fancy dress ? Celebrate the end of season and the rebirth of The Wednesday CC by making your fancy dress apparel Cricket Whites.

LETS SEE THOSE WHITE SHIRTS AND TROUSERS EVERYONE....THE WEDNESDAY CC ARE BACK !

doing my bit down at the sty dressed as a empty plastic seat so i take the pi55 out of the porkers once their relegation is confirmed. lol