Players in Stand

Maybe Tommy was using his phone to check the Pigs score because there were no scoreboard updates.

Perhaps he was trying to phone his beer order in, to have it delivered to his seat, as part of the new push to improve the matchday experience. Or have we shelved these type of plans now?

Guest christheowl

Last players I Saw in the stands !

Lee Bullen in the away end at Preston ! (didnt even play for us)

Kevin Pressman at Burnley !

Guest James-The-Owl

I remember sitting in the away end at Pride Park when we lost 3-0 a couple of years ago, sat next to Rocky Lekaj and Ettienne Esajas :blink:

You must've been sat very close to me as they were in the seats directly behind me just one row back.

I also got a picture with Lee Bullen at Newcastle away last season, that man is a top, top bloke.

I was on the South for the Peterborough game.

ODonnell, Spurr, Buxton, Palmer and another was on the top corner of the South. more interested in showing each other pictures on their phone than the game. When we scored, ther was no response from any of them.

So, in short, yeah its the norm.

Guest James-The-Owl

I was on the South for the Peterborough game.

ODonnell, Spurr, Buxton, Palmer and another was on the top corner of the South. more interested in showing each other pictures on their phone than the game. When we scored, ther was no response from any of them.

So, in short, yeah its the norm.

We were 3-0 down to be fair, I hardly reacted either.