Goodbye and

Guest moonraker

Guest moonraker

Good luck next year,couldn't bear to travel up today much to my disgrace.....how the hell have we gone to Wembley to bottom of the lge in a short few months.

Anyway enough about Swindon,well done on your win and by all accounts from friends we played well but you could have upped it if needed.

Still in total shock at the end result for us and though the short trip to Bristol Rovers and Oxford will be fun the rest is rather daunting to say the least.

Congrats on your Sheffield derby next year!! most probable.

Know by your standards its been wee wee poor for you but at least your not a Swindon fan tonight.

You have some quality players and are not that far off,good forum this and i pop in regular to have a gander........................All the best for the rest of this season and of course i hope we meet again soon :blush: :blush:

Guest 03 owl

I did think when i opened this Thread it was going to start with Good Riddance :blush: .

Thanks and all the best too to your Club as well. In all Honest'y hope we don't meet again :biggrin: unless the cup obviously :biggrin: .

Guest 03 owl

or in the prem like we have before.dont think it was called the premiership then but u know what i mean.

Yeah The Prem seems like a distant childhood memory now :blush:

I'm astonished how badly your team has done this year.

Largely the same squad as last seasons, apart from Paynter the obvious miss. You've had Charlie Austin for more than half of the season too.

Baffles me sometimes how clubs and teams can go from one extreme to the other in just over a year.

We know, we did it last season after a pretty comfortable year before in the Championship.

We know the feeling of relegations, we've had many over the past ten, fifteen years. So I wish you good luck for next season. It's not a nice feeling to see your club struggling and hopefully you can return at the first time of asking. We'll do our best to send Bristol Rovers down too next weekend.

Keep yer chin up.

Moonraker - I'm positive you'll bounce straight back. Certainly nowhere near the worst team I've seen at Hillsborough this season, but just seemed a bit off tactically imo.

Incidentally, why is JP McGovern not getting a game? Obviously I've not seen him play this season but I'm certain he would have had an impact on the game today even just for his passion alone.

Guest moonraker

Moonraker - I'm positive you'll bounce straight back. Certainly nowhere near the worst team I've seen at Hillsborough this season, but just seemed a bit off tactically imo.

Incidentally, why is JP McGovern not getting a game? Obviously I've not seen him play this season but I'm certain he would have had an impact on the game today even just for his passion alone.

Thanks all,quality response as expected on here.

Anyway as for JPM he was MOM v Notts County on Saturday and Hart dropped him today..........your guess is as good as ours,our best player by miles a few games back was Grella(Leeds loanee) and Hart messed him about so much he fooked off back to Leeds even though we are still paying him!

As for JPM i love him but he is a luxury player,sort of Trundle kind of player,got so much quality and it needs the right manager to bring it out....a negative thinking manager wont even play him(Hart)

Word is we will be getting Paul Trollope,his dad was a legend here so he will have a lot to live up to.

Cheers again.

Thanks all,quality response as expected on here.

Anyway as for JPM he was MOM v Notts County on Saturday and Hart dropped him today..........your guess is as good as ours,our best player by miles a few games back was Grella(Leeds loanee) and Hart messed him about so much he fooked off back to Leeds even though we are still paying him!

As for JPM i love him but he is a luxury player,sort of Trundle kind of player,got so much quality and it needs the right manager to bring it out....a negative thinking manager wont even play him(Hart)

Word is we will be getting Paul Trollope,his dad was a legend here so he will have a lot to live up to.

Cheers again.

We're you the poo poo who come on here boasting when you beat us earlier on in the season?

Guest moonraker

We're you the poo poo who come on here boasting when you beat us earlier on in the season?

I dont do boasting George,read the post and in fact i came on wishing you all the best.......as i have today :biggrin: