press conference

Guest inman

Guest inman

megson said that jj WOULD be offered a new contract , I cant see it being more than a season though as he also said that he has to work on certain aspects of his game that megson was concerned about.He said that in away games he does not have an impact .

megson said that jj WOULD be offered a new contract , I cant see it being more than a season though as he also said that he has to work on certain aspects of his game that megson was concerned about.He said that in away games he does not have an impact .

Yeovil Away springs to mind

He should have a 1 year extension, purely because he's over 30 and his pace wont last forever, would like to try and find a younger version of him though.

He's frustrating, but every now and again, he's bloody unplayable to be fair, and we need a player like him who can change a game in a moment.

I have never wanted a player to come good more than i have for JJ

those glimpses you get every now and again makes me think that all he needs is the right guidance to unlock the enigma and he will be amazing!

Guest foreverSWFC

JJ the last few home games looks like he has been fighting for a contract, yesterday he looked bloody amazing.

A 1 year extension would be perfect.

We should get rid - agreed we need a player like JJ , but someone who will put more than 60 minutes into each game.... sorry but anyone who wants to come off as 'they are tired' or starts to look dis-interested after 55 minutes doesn't cut it for me..

You try running as much as he does and see if you last 5 minutes.