Wednesday Player

Don't know about anyone else but why am i listening to Chesterfield Match on a service im paying for ?

Is there anyone on who can tell us why

RS have not switched streams again

Safe to say I will be cancelling the service at the end of the season.

Simply put - it's a cheap service and it's still not value for money.

I cancelled my account because of this stuff happening. They don't seem to give a throw.

To be fair to player they can only broadcast what they are given

Not disputing that mate, but they are the ones providing me with the service. If Radio Sheffield aren't providing WP with the service then that's not my promble.

Too many times this happens, may as well not pay and just watch the live text from the BBC.

Not disputing that mate, but they are the ones providing me with the service. If Radio Sheffield aren't providing WP with the service then that's not my promble.

Too many times this happens, may as well not pay and just watch the live text from the BBC.

Spot on and regarding the other thread about complaining to RS we don't pay RS for the service we pay whoever provides WP

A voice of reason.

The Wednesday player is part of a Football league wide organisation to which, I think I am right, SWFC subscribe but do not have total control of?

I think it is excellent value for money with all the video's of matches, interviews etc, especially now they show the whole of every match a couple of days after it has been played.

It is disappointing on match day when RS mess up the broadcast like today but it is hardly SWFC and Wednesday player's fault. All they can do is contact the providers and hope it get resolved for future games

Seems like some people just jump at the chance to moan sometimes :dry: :dry: :blush:

A voice of reason.

The Wednesday player is part of a Football league wide organisation to which, I think I am right, SWFC subscribe but do not have total control of?

I think it is excellent value for money with all the video's of matches, interviews etc, especially now they show the whole of every match a couple of days after it has been played.

It is disappointing on match day when RS mess up the broadcast like today but it is hardly SWFC and Wednesday player's fault. All they can do is contact the providers and hope it get resolved for future games

Seems like some people just jump at the chance to moan sometimes :dry: :dry: :blush:

Amen brother.

Whoever provides the player service should turn it into an iPhone app

what if you don't have an i phone?

How would that solve the problem as presumably RS would still provide the feed for away matches

Edited by darra