Tony Crane

He was nice enough.

Had no problems with him to be honest. Just a shame to see how far he'd let himself go.

You could tell he use to be able to play, decent first touch etc... But we coped with him and he got send off for a large part of the 2nd half so maybe he had more to give.

Also, on a funnier note, he kept saying in his scouse accent, 'Well done lad' and it was making me chuckle.

Guest Big Guns

He was nice enough.

Had no problems with him to be honest. Just a shame to see how far he'd let himself go.

You could tell he use to be able to play, decent first touch etc... But we coped with him and he got send off for a large part of the 2nd half so maybe he had more to give.

Also, on a funnier note, he kept saying in his scouse accent, 'Well done lad' and it was making me chuckle.

is he a fatty then

Edited by Big Guns

Guest madforitowl

played against him in hallamshire cup last season. He played centre back and while good on ball he kept getting exposed for pace off are forwards

Guest grantholtsdiscopants

played against him in hallamshire cup last season. He played centre back and while good on ball he kept getting exposed for pace off are forwards

I once crossed swords with him in Leadmill. Derek Geary was there too. True Story. x

Guest Big Guns

I once crossed swords with him in Leadmill. Derek Geary was there too. True Story. x

lets have the story then ,and wots with the x :ohmy: