So we have found a way to sing....

maybe we should put the pig score up more often even if its a fake score.

Why do we need to see the pigs losing before our fans pipe up? I know it wasnt a classic today but even so.

The reason is that we have been 'playing second fiddle' to that fvckers for years. I think there is a general tension amongst our fan base that has been steadily growing over the last few years due to the way we have been constantly let down. The pig's score today allowed us all to do a huge 'mental gyzz' when it was more or less revealed that the pendulum was swinging back in our direction and that normal service would soon be resumed.

There was a time, perhaps in the darker days of last season when I was convinced they saved the Pigs' score up until the point when the crowd had started getting a bit restless and starting to turn on the team. They'd then flash up that that lot were losing and reset the crowd to a more acommodating level. Probably all in my mind

maybe we should put the pig score up more often even if its a fake score.

Why do we need to see the pigs losing before our fans pipe up? I know it wasnt a classic today but even so.

What wee wees me off is when we score and people sing "The blades are going down", we've just flipping scored and people are singing about united FFS

Jeez, chill your boots ladies.

Guest pembo55

What wee wees me off is when we score and people sing "The blades are going down", we've just flipping scored and people are singing about united FFS

What wee wees me off is the Passion we sing about the blades with and also about we all hate Leeds scum but singing a song about our own team is always half hearted and only last literally seconds, just wish we sung so passionately about our own team.

What wee wees me off is the Passion we sing about the blades with and also about we all hate Leeds scum but singing a song about our own team is always half hearted and only last literally seconds, just wish we sung so passionately about our own team.

Thats one song I didn't hear yesterday.

Guest S.W.F.C

To much tension, expectations etc. But enjoying the home games at the moment, north stand keeping the atmosphere going.

Guest locky

By all these comments i prosume everyone gives it some when someone trys to start a chant its always left to those on the back of the kop to start it perhaps the people who are willing to sing and egg the team on who dont sit at the back should come and join us and bolster the efforts of some up there ! The south might aswell be empty and hats of to the boys on the north would love to know what it would be like to get all singing wednesday fans in one area of the ground

When I saw the United score I jumped up and cheered on all three occasions.

We've had a flipping bobar season, so I feel fully in my rights to revel in the plight of those abject fvckflaps.

Guest S.W.F.C

By all these comments i prosume everyone gives it some when someone trys to start a chant its always left to those on the back of the kop to start it perhaps the people who are willing to sing and egg the team on who dont sit at the back should come and join us and bolster the efforts of some up there ! The south might aswell be empty and hats of to the boys on the north would love to know what it would be like to get all singing wednesday fans in one area of the ground

Agree