Sheffield Wednesday Ultras WU11

Guest Go For It Owl

Never forget that the Ultras stayed behind after the game last Tuesday to deliver the inspirational rallying call that single handedly lead to todays stunning victory over the mighty Colchester.

If you cant get em to play for the team ! For the shirt ! Then just send in the ULTRAS !

Those Horses heads at the bottom of each players bed worked wonders you know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

why arnt they singing then ,the lads on the north never stopped tday well done north stand wot about the coffin dodgers not a sound

i was impressed with the noise from the western end of the north today...

plenty of vocal support...

and in a great many cases were the first to start a song...the kop joining in a few seconds later...

but, i do think that both bodies of support should be brought together...

I thought the lads in the middle of the kop made more noise and started more things than those tbh, if anything they just tried picking a chant from any club they've seen on TV and trying to change it, we had an FC United song, a Liverpool song even Lech Poznan's celebrating by bouncing to the back of the stand we hadn't even scored then!!

It'd be good if they sang our songs but half the time what I heard from them was a selection of poo or stuff from other clubs...they're meant to be Wednesday Ultras yet pick songs from other clubs!!

I love all Wednesday songs, but tbh by the time you have sung them once or twice, you just end up repeating yourself, so don't you think it's a good idea that we start new songs off? :biggrin:

Guest Saturday Owl

Hopefully the ultras can grow and take over the Kop, and then we can hopefully get some coming back in the North Stand.

Just saw Accrington's ultras on the football league show and they had flags all over, it looked great!

Hope they had their fire certificates. :rolleyes:

Hopefully the ultras can grow and take over the Kop, and then we can hopefully get some coming back in the North Stand.

Just saw Accrington's ultras on the football league show and they had flags all over, it looked great!

Hope they had their fire certificates. :rolleyes:

Yep, Stanley Ultras have got loads of flags, we could have loads of well, if it were'nt for blooming Fire Safety Certificates :laugh:

Gone through enough trouble all ready and we still haven't got our flag back!!!

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

I really don't see what the problem is.

'Wednesdayites' slagging off other wednesdayites.

So sad.

Guest Big Guns

loudest singer in the whole ground yesterday - ME

*takes a bow*

dont forget the ultras new name is the numptys ,so your the loudest numpty is that wot you mean cheif