Sheffield Wednesday Ultras WU11

Guest Big Guns

why arnt they singing then ,the lads on the north never stopped tday well done north stand wot about the coffin dodgers not a sound

They are everything Wednesday fans SHOULD be

Positive, noisy and VERY funny...

Let's hope it really picks up and they take over the whole kop

You're only saying that because of the potentially damaging photos of you we now hold :ph34r:

And tell your kid and his compadres to release our flag or the repercussions will be serious - us Ultras act first and ask questions later!!

UTO WU11 & WTID

Guest locky

Ive always loved seeing the north singing the banter between them and the away support but how the number have fallen thought about joining them for a game just to see how it is but ive always sang my balls off on the kop ! I think these ultras stand just to my left good set of young uns some ready for their balls to drop like but other than that well done lads without fans like them it would be a poor atmosphere for sure hence i dont rip them been in their shoes a long time ago uto ftb uwu11

Guest Big Guns

Ive always loved seeing the north singing the banter between them and the away support but how the number have fallen thought about joining them for a game just to see how it is but ive always sang my balls off on the kop ! I think these ultras stand just to my left good set of young uns some ready for their balls to drop like but other than that well done lads without fans like them it would be a poor atmosphere for sure hence i dont rip them been in their shoes a long time ago uto ftb uwu11

i think colchester came in a taxi today flip me wot bad support

Guest Fedor

Looks like the special bus dropped em off

I'm a Wednesday Ultra and licking Windows was my idea.

looks like wu11 does stand for Wednesday under 11s after all

Guest Go For It Owl

You're only saying that because of the potentially damaging photos of you we now hold :ph34r:

And tell your kid and his compadres to release our flag or the repercussions will be serious - us Ultras act first and ask questions later!!

UTO WU11 & WTID

Too late !!!!!!!!!!!!

CRIME NUMBER 817 (Ecclesfield police)

They are everything Wednesday fans SHOULD be

Positive, noisy and VERY funny...

Let's hope it really picks up and they take over the whole kop

Top shout Neil. Put it this way if I was 40 years younger I would be one of them without a shadow of doubt. Keep it up and may your numbers grow.

Guest Big Guns

As are blue bibs, all it takes is a single match (and a bit of accelerant if absolutely necessary). DSC05914.jpg

ha thought you was 47 not 57 lol

Great stuff lads - keep it up and ignore the knockers.

Went to Wembley last Tuesday - The Ghanian fans were tremendous and eqaully lots of fun, didnt take themselves too seriously. Unlike some bone-headed Engerland louts behind us who couldnt string 2 words togetehr without uttering obsenities

Let's hope the WU11 go from strength to strength

Guest mrbluesky

Great stuff lads - keep it up and ignore the knockers.

Went to Wembley last Tuesday - The Ghanian fans were tremendous and eqaully lots of fun, didnt take themselves too seriously. Unlike some bone-headed Engerland louts behind us who couldnt string 2 words togetehr without uttering obsenities

Let's hope the WU11 go from strength to strength

At there age i never ignored the knockers!!!biggrin.gif