Buxton

Lewis Buxton is the only outfield player we have, that i would say with 100% confidence deserves to be here next year,

Been missing through injury for months, comes back, and spends most of the game sweeping up other peoples sh!t.

We have made poor signings with absolutely no exceptions, although Joey OB cant be blamed as he is a good player but has played about 3 games in 3 years.

We have added these poor signings to an already dreadful squad, and for me, Buxton is the stand out player in our team every time he plays.

Yes he is not the most naturally gifted player in the world, but he's solid at CB or RB, and gets forward far better than our pathetic wingers.

Im sure plenty will disagree, but i've said it before this season, we would be far better off with 11 Lewis Buxtons on the field, the rest, and I mean all of them, need to pull their socks up, take their hands out of their pockets, or be shown the exit door.

So one bad game for Madine and Osbourne and they should be on the scrap heap too?

It's also far too early to be righting off players such as Batth and R. Jones. Also, Heffernan stood no chance with the ball pelted at his head 90% of the time.

I'll give you Spurr, Teale, Potter etc though.

So one bad game for Madine and Osbourne and they should be on the scrap heap too?

It's also far too early to be righting off players such as Batth and R. Jones. Also, Heffernan stood no chance with the ball pelted at his head 90% of the time.

I'll give you Spurr, Teale, Potter etc though.

See your point, may be a bit harsh,

Although its unlikely R.Jones, Osbourne and Batth will be here next year anyway, maybe Jones.

Osbourne is clearly more intelligent than most of the others, but in posession, his distribution is criminal, but i suppose there is a reason he's been sent down to league 1.

I will happily take the abuse and -1s or whatever comes with it, but I dont see what Madine has been doing lately.

Not winning many headers, poor touch, losing the ball far too easily against people he should be dominating, and incredibly slow ( cant do anything about the lack of pace, so he needs to do the other things better )

I think he may come good, and I certainly hope he does, but we spent good money on him, just hoping for a lot more next season.

Lewis Buxton is the only outfield player we have, that i would say with 100% confidence deserves to be here next year,

Been missing through injury for months, comes back, and spends most of the game sweeping up other peoples sh!t.

We have made poor signings with absolutely no exceptions, although Joey OB cant be blamed as he is a good player but has played about 3 games in 3 years.

We have added these poor signings to an already dreadful squad, and for me, Buxton is the stand out player in our team every time he plays.

Yes he is not the most naturally gifted player in the world, but he's solid at CB or RB, and gets forward far better than our pathetic wingers.

Im sure plenty will disagree, but i've said it before this season, we would be far better off with 11 Lewis Buxtons on the field, the rest, and I mean all of them, need to pull their socks up, take their hands out of their pockets, or be shown the exit door.

good evening lewis. whilst, in parts, i agree, all you coonts need to get your fingers out.

Guest PAUL.

Buxton is the ONLY player we have who always tries to do the right things. He is never wavered by the constant barracking he receives and full credit to him. Although he's missed quite a few games, he's been head and shoulders above the rest of them for me, and would be my player of the season if I had to make a choice.

Madine was poor tonight

Spurr was alright but was criminally let down by the players around him

I thought he was average, I don't think he's the same player since he signed his contract. His confidence looks shot to me.

The only players to come out of the game with any real credit were, Buxton, Batth, and JJ. Otsemebor tried too many risky passess.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Yep, I always said Buxton and Semi coming back was important. Semi was unfairly judged on one game he played injured, has been okay generally.

I was having my doubts whether it was a bit early for him to be brought back in the first half, looked a bit iffy in the first 10 minutes or so, but in the second half he was much more with it. he took the handbreak off and made a run down the right, flip me was he flying.