Money Back Guarantee

Derby are offerring this.

Buy a season ticket for next season...now, and if you are not impressed with the summer signings, you can get your money back.

Quite clever, because everybody starts the season feeling optimistic. It is later that you get disappointed.

I wonder if it will boost their ST sales.

It would be intersting at Hillsborough with the expected changes.

Guest intercity0wl

Buy a season ticket for next season...now, and if you are not impressed with the summer signings, you can get your money back.

Quite clever, because everybody starts the season feeling optimistic. It is later that you get disappointed.

Would love to see the T&Cs on what on the face of it sounds an absolutely crazy buisness idea.

thing is we were impressed with our summer signings and look how they turned out

HMS wee wee the League set sail with so much optimism, little knowing that Captain tailface Irvine would be thrown overboard, closely followed by Senior Officer Purse. Captain Megson has assumed control, but we keep heading towards that iceberg, this despite the constant flapping of arms from Senior Officer C. Morrison.

Edited by SiJ

Probably wouldn't be advisable for us. If we attempted something similar, I'd suggest 50 pounds back to all season ticket holders if we are not in the top 6 Dec 31.

Guest Distraught!

What is a satisfing signing ?

That's what I was getting at - every fan would have different expectations.

How can you base a policy on something so intangible? :huh:

It is down to what each individual wants.

You buy a season ticket now. You are happy with the summer signings. Keep your ST.

You are disappointed.....get your money back, but only until the start of the season and obviously return your ST.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I would guess that one of the t&c's is that if you have a refund, your season ticket is void otherwise everyone would want a refund if it meant you still kept your season ticket.

:laugh:

No poo Sherlock.

Guest Big Guns

I would guess that one of the t&c's is that if you have a refund, your season ticket is void otherwise everyone would want a refund if it meant you still kept your season ticket.

ha ha was you at the back of the que with leftear when god gave brains out.

You think?

:laugh:

No poo Sherlock.

ha ha was you at the back of the que with leftear when god gave brains out.

AWWWWWW bless you. Do you not have sarcasm where you come from??!!

big guns - I know steroids shrink your b0ll0cks but it appears it also shrinks your brain too!!!

So derby make some semi decent signings that don't really inspire the fans. Loads take up the refund offer but unbeknownst to them, those mediocre signings are on pretty big money. The club finds it impossible to break even and spirals into debt. Cue vicious circle.

There's got to be some serious terms and conditions there.

Guest Big Guns

AWWWWWW bless you. Do you not have sarcasm where you come from??!!

big guns - I know steroids shrink your b0ll0cks but it appears it also shrinks your brain too!!!

stop back tracking wot you put wasnt sarcastic one bit ,just hold your hands up and admit your a bit thick like a real man would.