This summer...

... Milan and Megsons most important work this summer needs doing EARLY. Im surprised it hasnt been started already (maybe it has and im a bit in the dark), but the whole structure of the club from the bottom up needs sorting. The youth academy has provided no great players of late needs a overhaul, i am tired of reading about how winning doesnt matter at our academy, and looking at each table and seeing the owls firmly sat at the bottom. If we are instilling into our club at a early age that winning doesnt matter then the losing culture surrounding Hillsborough is never ever going to leave.

The scouting network needs investment and structuring, i wont put restructuring because from what i hear theres nothing to talk of in place currently. We need to stop signing players with reputations and start signing players with actual ability. Ability that has been scouted and recommended. I hope Milans first signings of the summer are the best scouts he can afford.

With no debt Milan has a club i feel ready for remoulding, reimaging and relaunching - a new Wednesday shaking off the shackles of the last 10 years. This needs and should be the last season of misery!

... Milan and Megsons most important work this summer needs doing EARLY. Im surprised it hasnt been started already (maybe it has and im a bit in the dark), but the whole structure of the club from the bottom up needs sorting. The youth academy has provided no great players of late needs a overhaul, i am tired of reading about how winning doesnt matter at our academy, and looking at each table and seeing the owls firmly sat at the bottom. If we are instilling into our club at a early age that winning doesnt matter then the losing culture surrounding Hillsborough is never ever going to leave.

The scouting network needs investment and structuring, i wont put restructuring because from what i hear theres nothing to talk of in place currently. We need to stop signing players with reputations and start signing players with actual ability. Ability that has been scouted and recommended. I hope Milans first signings of the summer are the best scouts he can afford.

With no debt Milan has a club i feel ready for remoulding, reimaging and relaunching - a new Wednesday shaking off the shackles of the last 10 years. This needs and should be the last season of misery!

That's what's got to be keep in mind, unlike previous summers we have a firm foundation to build on now !

im pretty sure there are going to be a lot of exits in summer, not just on the playing staff. Likewise, i expect there to be a lot of incomings as well.

I just hope the fans give the new people longer than 7 games before reaching for the rotten veg.....

If we are instilling into our club at a early age that winning doesnt matter then the losing culture surrounding Hillsborough is never ever going to leave.

Good post but as regards the above as you point out we're not instilling this into our club as we don't produce many senior players from our academy.

im pretty sure there are going to be a lot of exits in summer, not just on the playing staff. Likewise, i expect there to be a lot of incomings as well.I just hope the fans give the new people longer than 7 games before reaching for the rotten veg.....

Unfortunately I think experience shows us this won't happen.