Reasons for Irvine to stay

I can think of so many reasons why Irvine has to go, most of them have been stated in different threads on this board.

So i started to think to myself could i come up with any reasons for him to stay!

The answer was a resounding NO.

I dont buy into the give him time argument-HE,S HAD TIME

AND WE AREN,T IMPROVING DESPITE HIM HAVING MORE FUNDS THAN ANY MANAGER SINCE WE WERE IN THE PREMIERSHIP (14 PLAYERS THIS SEASON ALONE)

I've been saying since the end of last season that Irvine isn't the man for us. He was brought in to save us from relegation, he failed, so should have been shown the door. I've been hounded by a couple of people on here regarding my views on Irvine. He has now fetched 14 players in this season yet we are still slipping down the table, surely even the people who have defended Irvine must now realise what's been staring them full in the face, Irvine is not a motivator, In my opinion he isn't up to the job.

For what it's worth, I like Irvine as a person, he is very dignified, he is an extremely hard worker, he's just not the one for us.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Although Irvine thinks the answer to our problems is hard work as he keeps repeating on every interview, hard work can only get you so far. You need skill and ability something that Irvine is lacking.

I disagree slightly, you don't really need skill, unless you mean the skill in passing and moving

Guest frannys ears

Why has he not been sacked? Surely Mandaric can see that he is killing our support by keeping this idiot in a job.

Why does'nt he resign? Whatever good reputation he had in the game is dead and buried.

Enough is enough, if he's not given his cards today, do we sleepwalk our way into division 4 like we did into division 3(league 1 my arse, lets call it what it is), or do we do something about it and protest, or vote with our feet, as some people already are.

Looking at his results there are no reasons to keep him. Looking at where we should be according to our budget there are no reasons to keep him. Looking at the style of football we play there are no reasons to keep him.

Don't get me started on relationship with fans, tactical decisions, repetitive post game interviews or team selections.

Guest brockowl

hard work they should be working hard in training everyday. all Irvine ever mentions is how hard he works even stated yesterday in an interview that he wishes he could finish at 2pm everyday

Probably sits around till 5 or maybe later doing nothing but word will get to mandaric of what time he starts work and finishes. what a joke

HERE IS A GENUINE REASON TO KEEP HIM

Negative tastics and terrible proformances are lowering foot fall, these lost fans are not using resources such as public transport or their car therefore less polution impact of the match - reducing Wednesday carbon footprint.

See at least the tree huggers are happy!

Personally I go to two thirds of games (can't quite make them all due to various resaons) so I couldn't call myself a diehard fan. The diehards will go no matter what, but I am the sort of fan that the club cannot afford to upset cos I am alittle more fickle - as things stand I beleive the season to be over and don't see much point in going again this season. Unless something changes!

Looking at his results there are no reasons to keep him. Looking at where we should be according to our budget there are no reasons to keep him. Looking at the style of football we play there are no reasons to keep him.

Don't get me started on relationship with fans, tactical decisions, repetitive post game interviews or team selections.

Yeah, but what about relationship with fans, tactical decisions, repetitive post game interviews and team selections Tris? :ph34r: