A month without an home game

Replying to A month without an home game

It's a home game not 'an home game'

I don't usually pick people up on their English but I just don't know what they get taught at school these days!

Someone else has started a thread 'Could of been worse' relating to the cup draw, well it couldn't be much worse than your English either pal, it's could have been worse.

as instead of has or of instead of have.

Any school teachers on here want to tell us how widespread this problem is in class?

I don't usually pick people up on their English but I just don't know what they get taught at school these days!

Someone else has started a thread 'Could of been worse' relating to the cup draw, well it couldn't be much worse than your English either pal, it's could have been worse.

Any school teachers on here want to tell us how widespread this problem is in class?

Actually "an" is the proper prefix for a noun beginning with "h". An hospital, an horse, etc.

You're just common.

Fu(k you, you ass hole. People like you I would love to just kick in the teeth.

Sinerbit

If the picture on your avatar is you - you really are a fat c'unt.

Spell check that fatty.

flip me :ohmy: didn't realise this, that's very very bad news considering our recent away form. I could see us not getting anything at Peterborough, Bournemouth and Carlisle, and Tranmere and Rochdale will be tough. We could be comfortably in the flipping bottom half by the time we play Plymouth at the beginning of March.

Who cares you flipping sad fat simpleton.

I'm a fatty just like you.

But you're also a full weight nob.

Hope my grammar is ok for you.

Erm . . . who really cares?

I mean, you knew what he meant ffs.

It's a football forum not a spelling and grammar site.

P.s, the thread should have been titled 'After saturday - a month without any points'.

Edited by eckington owl

Guest Buxtonian

Spell check that fatty.

Don't use 'Spellchecker' on your computer. It's an 'americanism' and s/c will give you the American version.

Funny because you're wrong!!