Thanks

Guest GBull

Hi All

Just wanted to say thanks for your welcome yesterday!

We had a blast and whilst the result wasn't what we wanted I think there are a fair few Herefordians with a new found soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday. Sampled more than a few Sheffield pubs and by the time we reached home we weren't fit for much!

Not my first visit to Hillsborough but for me (a sad old 40 something traditionalist) it's what football and the FA Cup is all about. The national media that can't see beyond their obsession with the Premiership haven't got a clue when they talk about the FA Cup being devalued.

A fantastic stadium and a joy to watch my beloved bulls play there, the welcome and comments on here just add to the feelgood factor!

Back to league survival for us but fingers crossed we've enough to secure it, in the meantime I hope you get back where you belong and soon.

Be lucky

Awesome buddy. It is a great matchday experience up at Hillsborough it has to be said. Was a good spectical for lower league football.

Good luck with survival from me!

Hi All

We had a blast and whilst the result wasn't what we wanted I think there are a fair few Herefordians with a new found soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday. Sampled more than a few Sheffield pubs and by the time we reached home we weren't fit for much!

Not my first visit to Hillsborough but for me (a sad old 40 something traditionalist) it's what football and the FA Cup is all about. The national media that can't see beyond their obsession with the Premiership haven't got a clue when they talk about the FA Cup being devalued.

A fantastic stadium and a joy to watch my beloved bulls play there, the welcome and comments on here just add to the feelgood factor!

Back to league survival for us but fingers crossed we've enough to secure it, in the meantime I hope you get back where you belong and soon.

Be lucky

Didn't go yesterday, but really glad you enjoyed your day up in Sheffield, myself I also have a soft spot for Hereford. One of my first lab managers was from Hereford and he was a massive bulls fan. I haven't seen him in years and imagine he was jumping around the away end having fun.

Secondly when it was down to you and Brighton going out of the league a few years back I was routing for you guys as the entire media and most footie fans wanted you guys down and not them. I always liked the underdog!

Best of luck for the rest of the season and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Guest Distraught!

SWFC and Hereford. :wub: :wub:

At last they played together.

PS: You Hereford fans coming on here, any more news on Chris Price? I heard he had a bit of a mishap recently. Him and his dad are both legends at Hereford and I hope he pulls through.

Hi All

Be lucky

I think all real football fans get a warm welcome at Hillsborough.

Hereford can take great pride in yesterday's following.

Great support from proper football people, good luck for the future mate.