Watching Southampton and udders

Irvine has to go, there's no doubt about that. But you're right, watching them 2 playing really hits home how clueless we are.

If Southampton played against us like they did in that first half yesterday they'd of been 3 or 4 up.

Do you think the Man Utd fans were thinking we need Fergie out in the first half, or A*****l fans thinking they need Wenger out in this 2nd half? Clearly playing against the best brings the best out of most players.

Guest seapower

More to the point it made me realise how much we underestimated the teams in this league: how many are now in the fifth round? How well are last seasons promoted teams fairing in the chamionship? Udders and southampton both teams who developed together over time.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I would rather ask the question would we go out and have a go at Man U or Arsenal like Southampton and Huddersfiled or set up to defend and be on a hiding to nothing?

exactly.

I cannot see Wednesday having a right go and competing with the top Premier teams in a one off game.

We have better players than Notts County therefore what is the main reason for thinking it unlikely that we could do the same?

Guest seapower

Course we would, look at big games like newcastle last year- problem was the games we didnt fancy. Look at leeds last year- beat man utd but nearly f'd it in league. Well draw on now, time to find out...

Guest seapower

Course we would, look at big games like newcastle last year- problem was the games we didnt fancy. Look at leeds last year- beat man utd but nearly f'd it in league. Well draw on now, time to find out... Its birmngham

Guest Big Guns

Do you think the Man Utd fans were thinking we need Fergie out in the first half, or A*****l fans thinking they need Wenger out in this 2nd half? Clearly playing against the best brings the best out of most players.

get flippingreal irvines a joke mm is gunna sack him might as well do it now

metaframe, on 30 January 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

No I dont , but do these teams play negative dire football week in week out and worry too much about the opposition?