Time is running out!!!

Guest Roland 1983

Guest Roland 1983

With three days to go we are still in desperate need of a quality central midfielder and a pacey left winger, i honestly can't see it happening now.

I can see us getting beat tomorrow by the football leagues bottom club, This season just keeps on givin!!!! :angry:

Guest Saturday Owl

Most activity goes on during the last 3 or so days, chairmen and managers look to keep their cards close to their chest and get the best deal possible.

I'm sure we have got many players who we could quite easily sign, Paul Aldridge and MM will be negotiating the prices as low as possible to get them in.

Expect a mad deadline day, that's all I'll say.

Guest Roland 1983

Well i hope you're all right, I can't help the negativety i just feel like we are so close, yet, so far away. Excuse the cliche' :rolleyes:

Guest Roland 1983

Mate, how good is it to be at the end of the transfer window worrying about whether we get players or not?

For the last few years we've been shi&&ing ourselves that our best players are about to leave.

This is a good problem to have.

yeah thats true i was sayin myself at the begining of the transfer window how good it was to spend, this month has been poo tho and really put EVERYONE on a downer. Hope i'm wrong about tomorrow and we absolutely batter Hereford, COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! up the owls!!

The days of loans should be over by now.

If a successful club can't manipulate the transfer window adequately enough for promotion then we should just give up.

If we fail to get promoted it will not be because we didn't work the transfer window well enough.

Also, there's nothing wrong with bringing loanees in from the top two divisions if it improves the squad.

If we fail to get promoted it will not be because we didn't work the transfer window well enough.

Also, there's nothing wrong with bringing loanees in from the top two divisions if it improves the squad.

Whats the point in bringing in loanees when they're never gonna get played?

I feel disgusted at the management at the moment. Cheated and conned by drills, clipboards and soundbites.