Hereford tickets? How many have we sold Deejayone?

Guest Deleted member

If we are insistent on using the Hereford match as a 'priority fixture', then surely it should go:

1) ST holders with Hereford ticket

2) ST holders

3) Those with just a Hereford ticket.

I'd rather we went a step further than that to be honest and add on a requirement of another ticket from either of the first three rounds.

Given that it looks like a minimum 12,000 attendance for the Hereford game (at least 8,000 of which will be season ticket holders, I'd imagine), that figure is still too high to guarantee that everyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one without having to queue up at the ticket office early in the morning, having to have half a day off work in the process.

Guest intercity0wl

Disgrace really at that price you would want a f##king cup semi final ticket.

I agree totally, but maybe the Arsenal fans will pay these prices knowing that they are going to see some of the best players in the world at the Emirates in Premier and Champions league Games, plus have some very good players of their own.

Not saying it s right but maybe, just maybe its the prices the supporters of clubs such as Arsenal, Chelsea etc pay that make them permanent fixtures in the top domestic and european competitions available to English club sides.

Oh well...i'll be trotting down...Fans moan like bleedin' **** about how everything has devalued the F.A cup..then we get further in it than we have done for a long time...and fans find another excuse for giving it a miss...If it was Man utd at home...all these "not going til Irvine has gone" whitterings would be mute...everyone would be falling over themselves to get there...but its Hereford ..so lets find a feeble excuse for giving it a miss...

Correct. :angry:

Huddersfield fans have paid £48 a ticket at the Emirates, hope we don`t draw Arsenal away in the next round, at that price I`ll get the chainsaw out if you know what I mean.

Thats what happens when you spend a few years out of the limelight, you forget what it costs for your day in the sun

Edited by nunbarrtowls

If we get through then we know what to do if we draw the big boys at home £50 pppt no concessions. Have it !

UTO WTID

That'd mean having to charge our own the same wouldn't it?