Hereford tickets? How many have we sold Deejayone?

Guest Deleted member

Remember - if we get through this round and then get a small allocation away at a big club then there's every possibility that you might need a ticket stub (or equivalent online record) for this game to get a ticket there.

Isn't it 10% minimum anymore?

Shame if not.

Didn't it used to be 15% many moons ago...?

Remember - if we get through this round and then get a small allocation away at a big club then there's every possibility that you might need a ticket stub (or equivalent online record) for this game to get a ticket there.

Big clubs generally mean big grounds, what does the rule stipulate on allocations? 15 or 25%, must be 15 based on the near 10k Liverpool took to Old Trafford

Guest Deleted member

10% is a League rule, not a cup one.

Huddersfield were given the total of 5188 tickets at the Emirates (60,500 seats) for their cup clash against Arsenal.

Did Lee Clark tell you that when he was in for his interview earlier?

Guest intercity0wl

10% is a League rule, not a cup one.

Huddersfield were given the total of 5188 tickets at the Emirates (60,500 seats) for their cup clash against Arsenal.

Get somehting printed off and give em out to those attending on Saturday, then watch all them im not going while Irvine's incharge excuse using posters on here be back on, moaning like flip if your Arsenal scenario happens, and they are strugling to get a ticket, WHETHER IRVINE'S STILL HERE OR NOT.

Guest Deleted member

Get somehting printed off and give em out to those attending on Saturday, then watch all them im not going while Irvine's incharge excuse using posters on here be back on, moaning like flip if your Arsenal scenario happens, and they are strugling to get a ticket, WHETHER IRVINE'S STILL HERE OR NOT.

problem with that is - with Irvine taking charge the next round is highly likely to be irrelevant anyway

Checked the rules and teams have the right to claim up to 15% of available tickets. But this can reduce based on segregation, sterile areas, advice, availability of seats, etc - hence why Huddersfield only got 5188 in a 60,355 stadium.

If we do get a big draw - say like Arsenal - then I could see us selling such an allocation really well and quickly and therefore I would imagine that some kind of priority would be put in place including stubs from the Hereford match. It's worth bearing this in mind.

Obviously I don't know that for sure at this stage and I'm also not counting my chickens that we do get through and get a big draw, but it's a possible scenario.

Checked the rules and teams have the right to claim up to 15% of available tickets. But this can reduce based on segregation, sterile areas, advice, availability of seats, etc - hence why Huddersfield only got 5188 in a 60,355 stadium.

If we do get a big draw - say like Arsenal - then I could see us selling such an allocation really well and quickly and therefore I would imagine that some kind of priority would be put in place including stubs from the Hereford match. It's worth bearing this in mind.

Obviously I don't know that for sure at this stage and I'm also not counting my chickens that we do get through and get a big draw, but it's a possible scenario.

After season ticket holders, of course.

Going on last nights display (in fact **** it, this seasons display), surely we are being a bit flipping presumptious to talk about needing a ticket from this Saturday for the next round? But anyway, here's my thoughts.

I've got my ticket, but I'm sure its a bit misleading to try and guilt people into getting a ticket for Saturday as they'll possibly need it to get a ticket for an away game that we're bound to have a decent allocation for anyway (assuming of course we somehow work out how to beat Hereford). And going by my maths, Huddersfield still got an 8.6% allocation for that game against Arsenal. I would assume if we do have to do some sort of 'priority ticketing' if we miraculously scrape past Hereford on Saturday, then priority will go to season ticket holders over people who have turned up to the previous round, as goes with the perks of priority ticketing we are told we have when we buy said season tickets?

Put it this way, if you have a season ticket and you REALLY want a ticket for an away game in a later round, you'd have a right to be upset if you didn't get one, and be pretty unlucky not to (because of course all 12,000 season ticket holders or whatever we have won't wish to attend).

If we are insistent on using the Hereford match as a 'priority fixture', then surely it should go:

1) ST holders with Hereford ticket

2) ST holders

3) Those with just a Hereford ticket.

Guest intercity0wl

problem with that is - with Irvine taking charge the next round is highly likely to be irrelevant anyway

Not arguing with ya on that point Nigel as you may well be right with that assumption, my point is that some so called WTID supporters of Sheffield Wednesday who wont go and support their club in the most famous cup competiton in the World because they have a problem with the current Manager, yet they would be on here quick as a flash should we progress and play a top club where tickets are limited, going mental that their one hundred per cent love and devotion of the club deserves a ticket, and our manager at the time of this glamour game would not come into them wanting a ticket, Absolutely Pathetic.

After season ticket holders, of course.

If tickets are limited, I would imagine first priority would be Season Ticket holders with a stub from the Hereford game.

Again, I don't know that for sure at this stage and I'm also not counting my chickens that we do get through and get a big draw, but it's a possible scenario.

Guest Deleted member

Not arguing with ya on that point Nigel as you may well be right with that assumption, my point is that some so called WTID supporters of Sheffield Wednesday who wont go and support their club in the most famous cup competiton in the World because they have a problem with the current Manager, yet they would be on here quick as a flash should we progress and play a top club where tickets are limited, going mental that their one hundred per cent love and devotion of the club deserves a ticket, and our manager at the time of this glamour game would not come into them wanting a ticket, Absolutely Pathetic.

Totally agree with you on that

Guest James-The-Owl

Just thinking about this, I've been to every home game in all three cups as well as Southport and Sflaphorpe away in the FA Cup and League Cup respectively, but rather foolishly haven't kept hold of all my ticket stubs for the home games! Got a few away stubs though so hope priority is given on them.