Irvine interview

Guest brockowl

Guest brockowl

Yeovil are a very good side and will be very dangerous oppenents - we have to make sure we defend well and get something out of the game.

at this moment I wll settle for a 0-0 draw as they are a very attack minded team. are current league position as far as I am concerned is excellent we are still looking upwards and are punching avove are weight in this division and the fans are aware of this and are very supportive of this. On tuesday I might make one or two changes as we werent at are best second half against an excellent second half performance from orient.

Yeovil are a very good side and will be very dangerous oppenents - we have to make sure we defend well and get something out of the game.at this moment I wll settle for a 0-0 draw as they are a very attack minded team. are current league position as far as I am concerned is excellent we are still looking upwards and are punching avove are weight in this division and the fans are aware of this and are very supportive of this. On tuesday I might make one or two changes as we werent at are best second half against an excellent second half performance from orient.

Read the first line and thought it was an actual interview from RS or Sheffield Star!

flipping depressing when you expect your manager to say that Yeovil are dangerous and we have to defend properly.

Alan how about attacking properly for once!

Guest brockowl

hereford are excellent this will be mentioned before saturday

the man makes me laugh

I bet when he has a bit with his missus he watches dvdsof previous encounters and is on the defensive