JJ

Guest bartos

Looked like he didn't want to play for him yesterday, he's gone from big favourie to nobody on space of a few months.

And did I really see him in Central Misfield for the last ten to fifteen minutes yesterday?

Unbelievable

He's usless, can pass, can't cross, can't shoot, never uses his head, never does the simple thing, doesn't help his full back and is lazy tbh!

Contract up at end of season, time to get shut!

But against a team that were scared from the off yesterday he could have been the difference

No point bringing him on to chase the game

He's usless, can pass, can't cross, can't shoot, never uses his head, never does the simple thing, doesn't help his full back and is lazy tbh!

Got plenty of skill, he`s like lightening if he could do the other things he`d be playing for Man U but he can`t so he plays for us in league 1.

Guest James-The-Owl

He would have torn their right back to flipping shreds yesterday, should have had him on from the start. Him and Heffernan changed the game against Charlton yet he leaves them both on the bench for a game against a team we should be flipping mullering.

Guest Damian^

He is so lazy. he has so much potential but it seems like he is happy on his few K a week. Don't think we should get shut of him cus he is a good player when he wants to be. But we need somone to make him want to play football and do well. Ivine doesn't seem to have none of that I can't think of a recent manager with passion who has had that. Probs just me I maybe wrong.

Guest barmy army 1993

u say this but sedgwick cant cross, cant pass, cant shoot, never uses his head and tries to take on deffenders

the difference is jj can take on deffenders and can shoot on his right foot thats why he should play left mid run down the wing cut inside onto his rigt foot and shoot exactly like he did at yeovil away

But against a team that were scared from the off yesterday he could have been the difference

No point bringing him on to chase the game

Exactly.

He should have started, we was tearing them up down the left hand side in the first half, with JJ on the field we would have tore them up on the right hand side too.

Heff and JJ turned the game last week and got Irvine out of the poo poo once more ! Their reward was bench warming once more. Heffernan is made of strong stuff and his performances are constant whatever but JJ is highly strung to say the least and if he is not nursed he wont play.

That said it's up to the Gaffer to get the best out of his assets and even though he has a plethera of new players coming in he has to deal with it in a way that will only have a positive effect on the team.

He (Irvine) must feel completely **** this morning because he has run out of excuses...His most successful striker ( GPM Ratio) has been left out for a 20 year old prospect, as was his second most successful striker. I must add the sight of Morrison constatly backing in and moaning at the ref is knawing on my nerves. Mellor also showed distinct signs of having the mardies on too yesterday when he came on.

The game, Wednesday took it to them throughout the first half and were comfortably the better side. We were a bit out of kilter with no threat whatsoever from the right. As the half went on less went down the left and a lot more long ball was played. In the air Madine won absoloutely everything and Morrison linked well though he did n't appear quite sharp enough in the middle. They did create a couple of decent chances missed by Morrison, Madine and Sedgewick and having been so profligate I got that same old feeeling we were going to get hit on the break.

Little did I realise how big a FU Irvine would make of the HT changes, 3 in all two in personell. Madine replaced by by a less than happy Mellor and yet another reshuffle at the back with Beevers ? on for Buxton. Beevers went to the centre with Morrison switching to the right. From the off we were n't getting forward enough giving away too many free kicks in dangerous ares and though there was some doubt regarding the legality of some of their goals there were general concerns regarding how easy the task had become for the East London Outfit. Johnson looked woeful playing alongside the inept Beevers and Morrison just did not play his right back slot verywell at all.

Trying to put myself in Milans shoes...Do I know where I would go next; Your guess is as good as mine but the results have to come and come quickly or Milans wish of a return to championship next season is dead in the water.

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl