Embarrassed...

Also just got back. Average first half dire second half, Sedgewick & JOC centre mid!!! HA HA HA HA I went past being embarrassed at this shower of poo .

Team full of individuals with no direction from above. For me, Irvine has to go in order to salvage something from this season.

Guest CrazyJack

embarrassed is an under statement but like i said before the game even kicked off that line up was just screaming out DEFEAT what is going through that TW@TS skull!!!!!!!!!!!

i know im not the only one.

but irvine has to go, Losing 5-1 at Exeter city

and now at Leyton Orient lost 4-0

OMFG, I've never ever felt so embarrassed in my whole life! :st2: :st2: :st2:

Wasn't it 5-0 at Exeter. We should not be losing 4-0 to teams like Leyton Orient.

Irvine didn't inspire when he arrived, didn't inspire to stop us getting relegated, and is not inspiring us now to get promoted.

Guest stephenowl1977

An absolute joke just got back and the train was a very quiet one to say the least, Irvine get gone now your not the man to take this club forward an absolute embarassment fella

No chance of going up now, flip off Irvine.

Actually there is every chance.

Get a good manager in now, add a couple of extra players (I am sure Milan has got a couple in mind), get the players motivated and up for the job and we can easily make the play offs or even better if we can get a good run going.

However, as thing stands you are right, we've got no chance.

Embarrassed is how I have felt about our club for a long time but this season is starting to hurt. Loosing against teams like Orient and Exeter is pathetic, okay if we lost 1v0 I could kind of except it and just think it wasn't our day but too lose by 4 and 5? I love MM and am so happy he has taken over and put money into the team but Irvine just isn't the man to take us forward. IF he does go I just hope we go for a top manager, someone with a proven record.