Beevers to boro?

Guest bobmarleyowl

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

Didnt start on saturday and boro have just sold david wheater so could be on his way out??

If we get rid of Beevers we will only have Hinds as a backup, and he's just happy to actually be getting paid.

Gettin rid right now would be a bad idea IMO.

Guest Darkus Owlus

If we get rid of Beevers we will only have Hinds as a backup, and he's just happy to actually be getting paid.

Gettin rid right now would be a bad idea IMO.

I agree.

We can now (for the first time) rest Beevers and still have a quality back four - this will only improve him as a player and take the weight off his shoulders.

MUST KEEP.

If Beevers goes it will eventually prove to be a mistake in my opinion.

He will become a top championship player with a move to the Premiership eventually.

A great move for him if he goes to Boro under Mowbray. We should do all we can to keep him.

This.

Beevers has lost his way a little, but he is young enough to come back a better player, unless we are offerred a very good fee, which isn't likely, I think selling him will be a mistake.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Hope we sell him if they make an offer. Yes of course he's still a young player, however he has no footballing skills, awful on the ball, horrendous passing ability, the only player I've ever seen (except maybe Peter Crouch) whos actually somehow smaller when he's jumping for a header, far too weak and completely dopey and gormless when defending which results in him making consistent defensive errors.

I cant understand how some people rate him, I believe its solely on the reason he's a local lad coming through the academy, the fact of the matter he's poo poo, just another Ritchie Humphreys, Steve Haslam, Tony Crane, Aaron Lescott etc who looks half decent when they first get in the team but eventually becomes a lower league journeyman.