Buxton and Coke back

Buxton to come back in to right back allowing MM to go centre back and Purse to be dropped.

JOC to be dropped for Coke and hopefully a new signing next to him.

My team for sat would be:

..............Madine...........Heffernen...

Teale.....Coke..*new signing*...Miller

Reynolds....R Johnson.....MM.....Buxton

..........................Weaver............

A completely new look team to make the charge up the league!

Edited by Beholder

Neither of them are match fit so why would you play them on Saturday?

from the star:

The Owls could also have Lewis Buxton back in the squad for Saturday's match at Leyton Orient.

Irvine has been hoping that he would make it, though last Saturday's game against Charlton was always likely to be a little too early for the right back who has been out with a hamstring injury.

Giles Coke could also be ready for the trip to Brisbane Road, after completing his recovery from a cartilage operation by returning to training last week.

But Jon Otsemobor is still out with a calf problem and will not be fit for Saturday.

Buxton to come back in to right back allowing MM to go centre back and Purse to be dropped.

JOC to be dropped for Coke and hopefully a new signing next to him.

My team for sat would be:

..............Madine...........Heffernen...

Teale.....Coke..*new signing*...Miller

Reynolds....R Johnson.....MM.....Buxton

..........................Weaver............

A completely new look team to make the charge up the league!

I didnt know Milan was a cetre half

The Owls could also have Lewis Buxton back in the squad for Saturday's match at Leyton Orient.

Irvine has been hoping that he would make it, though last Saturday's game against Charlton was always likely to be a little too early for the right back who has been out with a hamstring injury.

Giles Coke could also be ready for the trip to Brisbane Road, after completing his recovery from a cartilage operation by returning to training last week.

But Jon Otsemobor is still out with a calf problem and will not be fit for Saturday.

Are you trying to prove my point for me with quotes from the Star? It says they "could" be ready for the "squad"!

Miller is crap on the wing.

More right midfield than wing.

We tried JJ and Teale at Huddersfield remember and it was awful.

Sedgewick would be my second choice but as Miller is unquestionably a better player, he should get the nod. We know Irvine wont play Miller and Coke together....

Are you trying to prove my point for me with quotes from the Star? It says they "could" be ready for the "squad"!

Not trying to 'prove' anything.

Both players have been in training since last week so there is a good chance they will be ready for a start. Addend to that, the lack of a right back has become a matter of emergency.

Not trying to 'prove' anything.

Both players have been in training since last week so there is a good chance they will be ready for a start. Addend to that, the lack of a right back has become a matter of emergency.

Which part of they aren't match fit don't you get?

How many times have Sheffield Wednesday previously rushed a player back and suffered the consequences of poor performances and recurring injuries?

Edited by The Baron

Which part of they aren't match fit don't you get?

How many times have Sheffield Wednesday previously rushed a player back and suffered the consequences of poor performances and recurring injuries?

but without playing part in games how are they going to get match fit??

Which part of the aren't match fit don't you get?

My word you are an odious tVVat aren't you?

Why are you trying to pick an argument?

I read the star article and that gave me hope that they would be fit to play. There is a point when a player who has been in training is considered ready for a start. They only get 'match fit' by playing matches.

but without playing part in games how are they going to get match fit??

Oh dear, shall we get rid of all the staff who are involved in helping players plan and train when recuperating from operations and long term injuries? Shall we ignore recognised rehabilitation plans and the advice of medical experts? Instead of allowing them to recuperate over time we should just throw them back in the first team and let them play games to get fit!

I can't believe some of our fans at times!

My word you are an odious tVVat aren't you?

Why are you trying to pick an argument?

I read the star article and that gave me hope that they would be fit to play. There is a point when a player who has been in training is considered ready for a start. They only get 'match fit' by playing matches.

They don't only get match fit by playing matches, there is a lot more to getting fit after a long term injury or operation than playing matches. Do you really feel you need to insult me because I pointed out that you had selected two players in your team on Saturday who are not yet fit enough to play?