Wednesday get ready to make next move

Best bit is that Buxton and Coke could psossibly be fit. Id expect Buxton to come into the team at right back with Morrison moving to center back. Then I think Reynolds will start at left back with Jones moving to Left wing with Teale missing out!

Best bit is that Buxton and Coke could psossibly be fit. Id expect Buxton to come into the team at right back with Morrison moving to center back. Then I think Reynolds will start at left back with Jones moving to Left wing with Teale missing out!

Really?

One of our best players this season, overall.

I'd go with that but put Teale on right.

That's what we would all LIKE to see. Whether AI does is a totally different matter.

Really?

One of our best players this season, overall.

Teale being left out make perfect sense in the AI world. Don't forget we're away from home, which means a defensive mindset from the outset to combat Orient's attacking threat down the flanks. :blink:

* I don't have any coaching badges. but I'd go with Bolly's suggestion of Jones on the left, Teale on the right.

Edited by Big Fish

I'd go with that but put Teale on right.

Yeah I would but it was Teale that got substituted on Saturday and it was either tactical or AI thought he was playing poor, which makes me think if anyone is going to miss out it will be him and not Sedgwick!

Guest danny wath owl

It will be jones or teale. Sedgy will not get dropped because he is a more defensive type winger. Shame because Jones. Coke. Miller/oconor. Teale would scare poo poo out of most teams