2009– Dundee 46 (21)

Total 93 (43)

National team

2008–2009 Scotland U19 6 (1)

2008– Scotland U21 3 (1)

2009– Scotland B 1 (1)

only 20 years of age

Signed at dundee for 125k -2009

Was deemed good enough for West brom but then a managerial change ended that.

I reckon worth 500k + but thats a wild guess

not seen any recent videos of the lad but played well at livingston.

Highly Recommended by my Dundee supporting mate.

thoughts and comments?

I also think most of all, a very good young prospect as well as good enough to make an impact now

Griffiths would probably be available on the cheap because of the administrators at Dundee. He has done incredibly well at lower levels scoring a huge amount of goals but he has no experience of football at a decent level.

He's a big Hibs fan but I know my Scottish team Hearts are interested in him too. He's of a good age but would be a bit of a gamble. Could go either way. Worth a punt IMO though as long as the price is right.

Griffiths would probably be available on the cheap because of the administrators at Dundee. He has done incredibly well at lower levels scoring a huge amount of goals but he has no experience of football at a decent level.

He's a big Hibs fan but I know my Scottish team Hearts are interested in him too. He's of a good age but would be a bit of a gamble. Could go either way. Worth a punt IMO though as long as the price is right.

Thats exactly what im thinking

His age helps with the lack of experience at a decent level since he has a huge amount of time to work his way there if needs be

but he has the experience to be great help to us now in a lower level league.

IRVINE GET IT DONE lol

Guest OwlertonG

Ok I'll say it before someone else does:

HE IS A flipping MONSTER ON THIS YEAR'S FOOTBALL MANAGER

i agree to the FM11 reference and I would agree even as a long term investment he has potential !!

If we are talking about Dundee players, then i would certainly take a gamble on their captain Gary Harkins who seems as natural replacement for aging, and injury prone Tommy Miller.

He is a 6'2" central midfielder with good skill on the ball, and ability to offer regular supply of goals from midfield.

If we are talking about Dundee players, then i would certainly take a gamble on their captain Gary Harkins who seems as natural replacement for aging, and injury prone Tommy Miller.

He is a 6'2" central midfielder with good skill on the ball, and ability to offer regular supply of goals from midfield.

He was a Blackburn youth product wasn't he?

Didn't set the world on fire out on loan or at Grimsby.

Would rather have Griffiths please Alan.

Guest Sheff Owl

There is another Striker that is currently banging them in and has been watched by quite a few teams...

Matthew Tubbs at Crawley - 20 goals (i think) this season so far.

He was a Blackburn youth product wasn't he?

Didn't set the world on fire out on loan or at Grimsby.

Would rather have Griffiths please Alan.

Late developer.

With attributes he brings with him, he should be awkward to handle for whoever he plays against.

It says on the link that he didn't want to join Hearts because they were too defence minded, thats him ruled out then.

Hearts are the 3rd highest scorers in the league, play with 2 up front, and have quality and goalscorers throughout the team. :biggrin: He's a bitter Hobo.

Saw this on our 606 page.

This is from a good source. I am working in Edinburgh at the minute and am woking with a lad who played with Griffiths and Graham Dorrens at youth level and is still good mates with him.

Apparently Wednesday are looking to take advantage of Dundee's financial situation and get him cheap, and Irvine has had him on the radar for a long while.