ALAN IRVINE transfer record

nah, he has atleast this season left as a rotation player

and next as a cover

then he can retire a happy wednesday fan

He clearly puts in a lot of effort and has a decent cross on him but his legs have gone. Much like Gray halfway through last season he aint at it anymore.

Guest Willyowl

Sedgewick was very good in one home game earlier in the year, I think it was the Brighton game. Remember the drive home we were excited about Teale and Sedgewick who'd both played really well.

Since then Sedgewick has been absolute gash.

He clearly puts in a lot of effort and has a decent cross on him but his legs have gone. Much like Gray halfway through last season he aint at it anymore.

thats why its rotation

I've noticed that when he is against slower opponents he does great

you play him when your playing a much slower tempo opposition and then bring on JJ to shock the defense if the sedgwick approach isnt fatal

Sedgewick was very good in one home game earlier in the year, I think it was the Brighton game. Remember the drive home we were excited about Teale and Sedgewick who'd both played really well.

Since then Sedgewick has been absolute gash.

He's done alright at other games like walsall i think it was (cant remember... went through the entire highlights for this season on the player earlier and he has done pretty good recently in some games)

Who would you partner him with in CM? I'd say it would have to be a young energetic player like coke who does all the work with sedgewick picking the deciesive pass....

that would be beautiful!

the elegance and technique of coke mixed with the defensive cover and great passing of sedgwick!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

does anybody have details of his transfer record at preston and

can he be trusted with what little money milan can privide him here.

took over a team on the brink of relegation, spent a measly 3 million and got them to the playoffs.

i do love O'Connors spirit though bless him

especially in the last match of last season... played his little ginger heart out

we need to combine him with a player of skill and he would be unstoppable!

We all love his spirit bless him,

Sedgewick and JOC, whilst a bit garbage on the field these days, would make very good coaches im sure.

His signings have all been improvements on what went before.

I'd agree with this one - so here's a question (no doubt someone will have asked before and I will be shot down)...do we think with the current squad in the championship last year, would we have stayed up?