You have until Christmas eve...

Maybe more advertisement is needed as a lot of people ive spoken to dont know what im on about when i mention it.

Does anyone know what Yeovils usual away following is?

What would you suggest? We don't have a budget for it unfortunately so can't advertise in press, etc.

We have put it in programmes, mentioned it in PA announcements on matchdays, advertised it on the scoreboards, put it across all online forums, had it on the Official Site regularly, advertised it on Facebook and Twitter regularly.

If you have any other (free) suggestions, then let me know.

JUST flipping DO IT! BUY YOUR flipping TICKETS OR CHANGE THEM FROM YOUR EXISTING AREA OF OCCUPANCE AT HILLSBOROUGH TO THE WEST STAND UPPER FOR A ONE OFF OCCASSION!!!!!

Bloomin' eck! Bit 'forceful', but you tell 'em! :biggrin:

Guest York-owl

JUST flipping DO IT! BUY YOUR flipping TICKETS OR CHANGE THEM FROM YOUR EXISTING AREA OF OCCUPANCE AT HILLSBOROUGH TO THE WEST STAND UPPER FOR A ONE OFF OCCASSION!!!!!

and breathe

Guest Saturday Owl

Got mine and looking forward to this one, if were up for this one we can hammer them with only a small pocket of Yeovil support.

Any idea why I can not print off the E ticket? Ive bought quite a few in the past and had no probs?

Cheers - WTID

Did you select 'e-ticket' or 'paper ticket' from the drop-down? Sounds obvious, but a few people have got confused and not changed it to 'e-ticket' on the new design so it's best to check that first!

Guest owls_4_life

I think it's a great idea for those who want to create the away day atmosphere which is 10x better than what we usually get at home but 'excellent views' from the upper west? Think I'll stay in my seat on the North so there's no posts in my way!