Half Time Entertainment

Last season we had the Girls Dancing and entertaining us on the pitch at halftime, then for the first couple of games this season we had the crossbar challenge and then that stopped. I enjoyed seeing some of those girls dancing and the "Refs" in the crossbar challenge.

Where have they gone???? Any chance of bringing something back?

All we have to look at now is FattyBear in his blue bib.

True, but sometimes birds with big thunder thighs and huge saggy tittys are worth it, it's more to hold onto. Nothing better than burying your face and motorboating a pair of huge mammary glands.

I didn't want to admit to it. I suppose she might be one of those "Yeah you know you would but you wouldn't tell your mates"

Exactly, plus there always more up for a nailing aswell cause they don't get it that often. Oooooohhhh yeah fat birds, shake that fat ass for me.

Its a shameful sport, but good fun. Just don't let your mates see you with them. You will never live it down.

bring back THE CROSSBAR CHALLENGE, where a team of idiots turned up and tried to hang what looked like a very large piece of plastic sheeting from the crossbar (without the right equipment) before the players came out for the second half... :st2: it was always nail biting stuff...OH! and then some kid kicked a ball from the centre circle and tried to reach the edge of the penalty area...great stuff...

Simple.

Get that old one back with all the balls

What - an ageing ladyboy?

and someone has to score from different areas of the pitch.

Pink, brown and tonsils?

£10 entry for the remaining home games of the season

Times must be rough for her. £10 per entry - obviously a smackhead.

5 people per game

Dirty cow!!!

and the top 3 win summat.

Clap by any chance?

Easy and that was great.

Bring it on! Can she start next match?

Edited by shandypants