Exeter Roll Call, Travel and style of warm clothing

How many will be out on the drink in exeter on saturday night or is just us.

Il be out on the sauce after the game, got a few extras aswell if you know what I mean. I'm hoping to find a decent brothel on sat night but had no luck yet. Apparently there used to be a cracking one in Exeter that someone I know told me about but it shut down about a year ago, got busted for having a load of Thai birds in there who ended up getting deported, real shame, you can't beat abit of Thai flange after 14 pints.

Edited by Orlando_Trustful

As an aside to brothels and Thai girls...

A mate of mine works in the sport department at Exeter's local newspaper. He's very confident the game will go ahead because they haven't had a home game in weeks and they're desperate for the money. He reckons they'll do anything to make sure the game goes ahead.

Guest Phil V1

Seth Bennett just tweeted that Exeter airport has been shut. It's not going to get called off is it? Punkskaphil any more news?

We've had snow overnight, it finally stopped about 30 mins ago. Looks like a couple of inches on the ground. There's more forecast for tonight too.

I've not heard anything on the local news yet about the game. They'll likely leave it until later this afternoon before they say anything.

Seth Bennett just tweeted that Exeter airport has been shut. It's not going to get called off is it? Punkskaphil any more news?

I'll wait to hear from my mate at the newspaper, but I expect any news will appear on Exeter's OS first, so I'm going to keep watching that.

I really hope it isn't postponed. I reckon it'll be difficult to get my train fare back, even with the insurance, and I won't be able to get to it if it's rearranged for a weeknight.

Guest Saturday Owl

Getting early train with 5 mates so early night for me I think.

A long way to travel to not get 3 points so come on Wednesday do us proud.

I'll be wearing my thermals tomorrow but it says it's supposed to be sunny.