WEDNESDAYITE TO HOLD ANOTHER MEETING!!!

Guest MARKOWLS

yes wednesdayite to hold another meeting of group "MEMBERS" point of this meeting is to decide why nothing was decided at the last meeting, to decide who has the balls to be the voice of wednesdayite, but alas this was spoke about 8 meetings ago, and guess what ? big fat zero, come christmas theyll still be discussing the sale ov lee grant, where has the money gone?? WELL WEDNESDAYITE HAVE THE BALLS TO KNOCK ON

GRIESONS DOOR AND ASK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10% SHAREHOLDERS??? YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW and you have a duty to speak out too..........................

God you are seriously deranged. You need help!

OOHHH personal attacks ?? love it ODA, WHY DONT YOU PUT UP OR SHUT UP?? IM FLATTERED BY YOUR POSTS, PUT SOME MONEY IN TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT?? THATS WHAT SHAREHOLDERS DO ISNT IT? PUT MONEY IN TO MOVE THE CLUB FORWARD?? flippingJOKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES BOB NO BOB? lobbers !!!!!!!!!!!

When I purchase share (not my Swfc ones) I don't ever put any money in to protect my investment. When the value goes up i sell and make money. If the value goes down I stick it out until they go up again!

Guest MARKOWLS

Please let me know when MARKOWLS is attending a Wednesdayite meeting. Ta

kivowl ill let you know if you want??? wtf do you think you are???

kivowl ill let you know if you want??? wtf do you think you are???

Why do you just put your fingers in your ears and ignore facts when people put them to you? Why not try taking notice of them instead of just carrying on with your ignorant routine and posting WITH THE flipping CAPS LOCK ON?