WEDNESDAYITE TO HOLD ANOTHER MEETING!!!

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

yes wednesdayite to hold another meeting of group "MEMBERS" point of this meeting is to decide why nothing was decided at the last meeting, to decide who has the balls to be the voice of wednesdayite, but alas this was spoke about 8 meetings ago, and guess what ? big fat zero, come christmas theyll still be discussing the sale ov lee grant, where has the money gone?? WELL WEDNESDAYITE HAVE THE BALLS TO KNOCK ON GRIESONS DOOR AND ASK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10% SHAREHOLDERS??? YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW and you have a duty to speak out too..........................

Edited by MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CLASSIC MARKOWLS

lol what are you laughing at?? yourself??? stop being deluded, take ur lady out for a meal when the next meeting is , stop wasting ur time, or go and knock on griersons door , simple choice..............................

Guest MARKOWLS

Will you be attending the meeting?

im going to sneak into one when i get home , got to say i cant wait then i will speak out...................

lol what are you laughing at?? yourself??? stop being deluded, take ur lady out for a meal when the next meeting is , stop wasting ur time, or go and knock on griersons door , simple choice..............................

Hmm, this sounds like a logistical nightmare to me. If I knew where he lived, I guess I could do that, but it does seem to be quite a faff organising it.

1) My lady is a man

2) What would barging into somebody's office and using intimidatory behaviour actually achieve?

3) A/S/L?

Guest intercity0wl

yes wednesdayite to hold another meeting of group "MEMBERS" point of this meeting is to decide why nothing was decided at the last meeting, to decide who has the balls to be the voice of wednesdayite, but alas this was spoke about 8 meetings ago, and guess what ? big fat zero, come christmas theyll still be discussing the sale ov lee grant, where has the money gone?? WELL WEDNESDAYITE HAVE THE BALLS TO KNOCK ON GRIESONS DOOR AND ASK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10% SHAREHOLDERS??? YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW and you have a duty to speak out too..........................

Will there be Pie available.

Who is Grieson?

Yes we do have the "balls" to knock on doors and ask questions/seek responses.

Guest MARKOWLS

Who is Grieson?

Yes we do have the "balls" to knock on doors and ask questions/seek responses.

spellchecker ffs, i sit on here all day like you so i type quick , odd mistake is inevitable, knock on his door then cat......................

Can you let us know then the "meeting of group "MEMBERS"" is?! I'd like to go too...

Rich :rolleyes: