Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

Hang on,

MARKOWLS HATES DEMOCRACY

MUSLIMS ALSO HATE DEMOCRACY

ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

MARKOWLS WANTS A HOLY WAR AGAINST THE WEST

MARKOWLS HAS A FOLDER ON HIS HARD DRIVE ENTITLED '9/11 FOR TEH LULZ'

OOHHH personal attacks ?? love it ODA, WHY DONT YOU PUT UP OR SHUT UP?? IM FLATTERED BY YOUR POSTS, PUT SOME MONEY IN TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT?? THATS WHAT SHAREHOLDERS DO ISNT IT? PUT MONEY IN TO MOVE THE CLUB FORWARD?? flippingJOKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES BOB NO BOB? lobbers !!!!!!!!!!!

OOHHH personal attacks ?? love it ODA, WHY DONT YOU PUT UP OR SHUT UP?? IM FLATTERED BY YOUR POSTS, PUT SOME MONEY IN TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT?? THATS WHAT SHAREHOLDERS DO ISNT IT? PUT MONEY IN TO MOVE THE CLUB FORWARD?? flippingJOKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES BOB NO BOB? lobbers !!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GLAD YOU HAVE FLATTERED NOW

IF YOU MUST KNOW I HAVE A SEVEN FIGURE SUM TO INVEST IN THE CLUB

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME E-MAIL ME YOUR BANJ DETAILS AND SECURITY CODE AND HOME ADDRESS AND DATE OF BIRTH AND I WILL TAKE NO MORE THAN TEN ENGLISH POUNDS* TO JOIN MY GROUP CALLED ODASWFC2010

*NB. Funds withdrawn may actually and definitely will be more than £10, you may lose your home if you do not keep up with payments on your mortgage

Guest Manwithastick

im going to sneak into one when i get home , got to say i cant wait then i will speak out...................

Why sneak in?

Just go to one and raise your point like other people do.

There's no need to be dramatic about it.

My £20 to SCH says you haven't got the guts or gumption to come along to the first Wednesdayite meeting you're able to get to and address your issues directly with me and/or other members/board members.

You mean like the millions that the board of directors have invested? Oh, hang on a minute

Guest MARKOWLS

My £20 to SCH says you haven't got the guts or gumption to come along to the first Wednesdayite meeting you're able to get to and address your issues directly with me and/or other members/board members.

PARDON ME?? MAKE IT £1000 AND ILL COME TO ONE ON MY RETURN TO SHEFFIELD SEPT 30TH???? IV PLENTY OF ISSUES TO RAISE!!!!!!!!

Guest Deleted member

Can we all stop taking the wee wee out of Markowls.

He's entitled to his views like the rest of us.

Its not his fault.

Guest MARKOWLS

Can we all stop taking the wee wee out of Markowls.

He's entitled to his views like the rest of us.

Its not his fault.

grandad?? its not my fault im a wednesdayite member??? please please god forbid.. iv never come across of a group of self important grown up men like i have here ever!!!!!!!!!! you not think your holding the club that iv paid into for 35yrs back??? WHY DONT YOU flippingSPEAK UP?? you know what questions needs asking so flippingdo it ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grandad?? its not my fault im a wednesdayite member??? please please god forbid.. iv never come across of a group of self important grown up men like i have here ever!!!!!!!!!! you not think your holding the club that iv paid into for 35yrs back??? WHY DONT YOU flippingSPEAK UP?? you know what questions needs asking so flippingdo it ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined up yet?

Guest MARKOWLS

Joined up yet?

I WILL WHEN I GET HOME SEPT 30TH, IS THIS ALL YOU DO POST ON HERE??? FFS , EVERYTIME I POP ON YOUR HERE , MUST BE A ECITING LIFE???? :blink:

I WILL WHEN I GET HOME SEPT 30TH, IS THIS ALL YOU DO POST ON HERE??? FFS , EVERYTIME I POP ON YOUR HERE , MUST BE A ECITING LIFE???? :blink:

CAN'T WAIT

Yes, all I do is post on here

I won the lottery and never leave the settee, receiving my nutrients and fluid from an IV drip which my husband changes regularly

But thankyou for monitoring my Owlstalk use

Guest MARKOWLS

CAN'T WAIT

Yes, all I do is post on here

I won the lottery and never leave the settee, receiving my nutrients and fluid from an IV drip which my husband changes regularly

But thankyou for monitoring my Owlstalk use

i cant wait see how gobby you are then ?????? :laugh: